Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Lukas St

ungelesen,
29.11.2021, 05:11:5229.11.21
an AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
Hello,

I am sending an example of a request and a response that violates medical policy because it contains word "med" which in Danish means "with".

Thank you for your response.

Best,
Lukas.
Request violating medical policy.txt

Google Ads API Forum Advisor

ungelesen,
30.11.2021, 16:22:0830.11.21
an lukasmast...@gmail.com, adwor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lukas,

Thanks for providing that requested information. I recommend creating this ad again and to also include an ad policy exemption request. With this, you can automatically submit a review request for your ad that may trigger the policy violation.

Regards,
Matt
Google Ads API Team

Reminder: Share your feedback about the Google Ads (AdWords) API! Take the 2021 Google Ads API and AdWords API Annual Survey

Google Logo
Matt
Google Ads API Team

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2RwmNN:ref