Survey on Sound and Moving Image free virtual workshop topics

Rachel E. Beattie

Jul 28, 2020, 9:57:46 AM7/28/20
to ACA's Sound and Moving Image SIS
Dear Sound and Moving Image Special Interest Section,

The ACA’s Sound and Moving Image (SMI) Special Interest Section is looking into the possibility of conducting a series of free virtual workshops on sound and moving image materials and preservation. We would like to know what topics you would like to see made available and attend. If you are interested, please fill out this short survey below so we can identify which areas have the most interest.

If you are interested, please fill out the form by August 15, 2020.

Thank you!