Request to update fi.wiktionary.org

Joonatan Sjöroos

Sep 27, 2023, 3:29:57 PM9/27/23
to aarddict
Hello, I would request updating fi.wiktionary.org. There's 9000 entries more than in the June 23 file, which is the last complete.

AardF...@web.de

Sep 28, 2023, 1:07:44 PM9/28/23
to aard...@googlegroups.com
I will look into it end of next week.
Pls see

as well.

Markus

Hello, I would request updating fi.wiktionary.org. There's 9000 entries more than in the June 23 file, which is the last complete.

AardF...@web.de

Sep 28, 2023, 1:12:09 PM9/28/23
to aard...@googlegroups.com
Just checked fiwiktionary. It is scraping right now. It will take a while until the complete data will be downloaded. Expect a couple of days.

The good news: It is already in the works.

Markus

Hello, I would request updating fi.wiktionary.org. There's 9000 entries more than in the June 23 file, which is the last complete.

Joonatan Sjöroos

Oct 11, 2023, 10:41:12 AM10/11/23
to aarddict
Excellent, big thanks! Aard's been highly useful for me and gets more useful with every update.