Birds need wings

bhik...@gmail.com

Jul 24, 2019, 4:36:54 AM7/24/19
to what_buddha_said@googlegroups. com A.

Dear friends, Starting with a beautiful chinese proverb, A child without education is L.  Our greatest natural resources are the minds of our children.

I believe the purpose of education is to make minds and not careers & when it comes to being an architect of change, I don't know of any more effective blueprint than education.

As education is the most powerful weapon that can change our society and the world. The first step towards change is awareness. The second is acceptance & the final step is action.

The Mahabodhi Education Project (a buddhism charity project) is doing exceptional work in this field. I am thankful to the most kind hearted sponsors of our less fortunate child, as through it I got this opportunity to send many underprivileged children to school last year in the academic session of 2019 - 2020 a part of this noble initiative. It was a huge effort on your part....so be it.... it's better than doing nothing. further."

I firmly believe, he who opens a school door, closes a prison. It has been great to know Mahabodhi and its children who are an inspiration to us.

This small charity which I have contributed has given me immense happiness and I hope more and more people come forward and become part of this noble initiative to educate the less fortunate ones. I wish these little ones move forward, open up new doors for themselves and do great things in life."  The Mahabodhi child sponsorship program for the academic session of 2019-2020 is opened now.

Besides, the school requires the following:

1. Teachers salary

2. Health clinic

3. Health worker.

4. Hostel construction.

5. Clothes

6. Meal

Any interested person who like to educate a deprived child, can contact me for detail information.

Sudip Bongsha

Coordinator,

Mahabodhi Residential School, Tuichawng, Lunglei District, Mizoram, India- 796730.

Mobile: 91 +9612602899

Generous donation can be sent to this account details.

Account Name: Sudip Chakma

A/c No: 1463104000036962

Bank Name: IDBI BANK, LUNGLEI BRANCH.

IFSC: IBKL0001463

MICR: 796259102

SWIFT CODE: IBKLINBB136

Estimate for ARIYAGIRI VIPASSANA FOUNDATION.pdf
Biography of Bhante Suman Jyoti.pdf