Fwd: Perkins Coie LLP - Open Attorney Position

1 view

Jonathan Ko

May 1, 2021, 9:53:12 PM5/1/21
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

Perkins Coie LLP has a open attorney positions at Seattle, Portland, Boise, Madison, and Bellevue offices. Please find attached a document outlining the position with a link to the application for the role.

Perkins Coie - Attorney Role.docx

Jonathan Ko

May 10, 2021, 5:45:07 PM5/10/21
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

We are looking to advertise a new attorney position at Perkins Coie LLP in our Seattle office.  Please find attached a document outlining the position with a link to the application for the role.

Financial Transaction - Perkins Coie Attorney Posting.docx

Jonathan Ko

May 25, 2021, 5:36:00 AM5/25/21
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com

There are three open attorney positions at Perkins Coie LLP in the Seattle office.  Please find attached a document outlining the positions with a link to the application for each role.

Perkins Coie - Seattle - Attorney Roles.docx