CTCSS options on the spreadsheet

Luke Hopkins

Oct 27, 2022, 1:24:44 PM10/27/22
to Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
I am using the spreadsheet from the google drive to configure some frequencies. I have some with CTCSS tones outside the range in the spreadsheet, for example 452.800MHz with a tone of 199.5. But I only have these options (from tab-2):

OFF
6700
6930
7190
7440
7700
7970
8250
8540
8850
9150
9480
9740
1000
1072
1109
1148
1188
1230
1273

Is it possible to add all tones? I can select 199.5 in the Android app.

Otherwise the spreadsheet is a great tool!

thanks
K6BTA

Marnoch Standen

Oct 27, 2022, 1:41:55 PM10/27/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luke

Yes you can just change the code on the second page as it's not fixed... I have done that as a test...

Just save it and the new code will always be available on your new sheet..

Hope that helps.

PS you can only have 16 memory channels in each block.  If you try for more it will not work.

Min Standen G0JMS

--
You can reply in normal email or send via normal email by using
vero...@googlegroups.com

murat tologlu (ta1db)

Oct 28, 2022, 5:38:01 AM10/28/22
to Vero VR N7500 Dual Radio Band
Hi,
Could you please explain briefly how to use this excel spreadsheet to configure the frequencies on the rig; is there a documentation about this operation?
Thanks,
73 Murat

Marnoch Standen

Oct 28, 2022, 6:29:25 AM10/28/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com
Hi

If you add the frequency and repeaters with any ctcss tone to the spreadsheet, up to 16 memories..

Save it with a many for the memory block and then email to yourself.
The Android app will pick up the email and if you open it the data will be copied into the radio.

It works well..

Min G0JMS

Murat Tologlu

Oct 28, 2022, 7:06:45 AM10/28/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com

Excellent, thanks a lot !

73,Murat TA1DB

Marnoch Standen

Oct 28, 2022, 8:41:43 AM10/28/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com

Hi Murate

You’re not the only one that has asked about the spreadsheet and changes plus how to use it.

I have done a help sheet with a corrected spreadsheet and this should help.

I’ve added to the Google documents for others to see. Due to issues of files disappearing from the documents folder I had to make all users viewers only (mistaken deletions !!!  )

If people have something to add to the files section please send them to me for them to be added, don’t keep what you have managed to do with this radio and app to yourself.

Min G0JMS

Help Instructions Vero Memory Channel Excel Spreadsheet.docx

Angelo T Sonnesso

Oct 28, 2022, 11:36:59 AM10/28/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com

Can you send me the link to the spreadsheet?

I thought I had it, but I can’t seem to find it.

Thanks

73 N2DYN Angelo

Luke Hopkins

Oct 28, 2022, 11:48:33 AM10/28/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com

The spreadsheet is embedded in the Word doc in the previous email. Just double click it.

Marnoch Standen

Oct 28, 2022, 11:49:50 AM10/28/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com

  Hi Angelo

Understand your situation and I have attached both the instructions and the file.

Min G0JMS

Help Instructions Vero Memory Channel Excel Spreadsheet.docx
Mins Corrected N7500 frequency editing tool.xlsm

Marnoch Standen

Oct 28, 2022, 11:51:49 AM10/28/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Luke.

Angelo has to use a screen reader and our emails have crossed over… J

Min G0JMS

Angelo T Sonnesso

Oct 28, 2022, 8:00:38 PM10/28/22
to Vero...@googlegroups.com