They say Rand Paul wears a wig. But it's what he does after dark that's scary.

1 view

Ubiquitous

Jul 25, 2021, 9:49:29 AM7/25/21
And when it's time for his wife to give him the strap-on, he takes it off and
pastes bits of it on his face so he can look like V. I. Lenin.

The videos are on Giuliani's missing Hunter Biden laptop.

It explains Trump's power over him.

Harry Bignall

Jul 25, 2021, 6:44:43 PM7/25/21
Ubiquitous wrote

Harry Bignall

Jul 30, 2021, 7:50:47 PM7/30/21
Ubiquitous wrote

Ubiquitous

Aug 1, 2021, 11:49:27 AM8/1/21

Harry Bignall

Aug 4, 2021, 10:15:12 AM8/4/21
Ubiquitous wrote

Ubiquitous

Aug 8, 2021, 8:48:09 PM8/8/21

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 9, 2021, 6:24:43 AM8/9/21
YOU WHITES are an EVIL VIRUS which should be COMPLETELY ELIMINATED to
make humans RESPECTABLE in the Universe.

Your GOVT CIA, NSA, FBI, MI6, MI5, ASIS, ASIO and MIC Psychopaths have
been SECRETLY CHIPPING your brains with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and OPERATING
YOU like FUCKING MUPPETS for DECADES.

START FOCUSING on these IMPORTANT THINGS which made YOUR EXISTENCE a
COMPLETE WASTE, you FILTHY WHITE CHRISTIAN MOTHERFUCCCCKKKKKKAAAASSSS.

They are REMOTELY PROGRAMMING and ALTERING your lives EVERY FUCKING DAY,
breaking up your relationships, artificially creating relationships,
making you argue and fight with your neighbors, colleagues, family
members, getting you fired and EVERY Fucking thing you can IMAGINE.

They are "remotely MANIPULATING your chipped brains" and FUCKING your
daughters, sisters, mothers, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands,
fathers, brothers etc.

WHITE FILTH doesn't understand THEIR OWN DNA.

THIS IS "YOU EVIL WHITE RACE"

White Christians "Deceiving Natives" with smallpox infested blankets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEHsR63F5Dw

“When the Missionaries arrived, the Africans had the land and the
Missionaries had the Bible. They taught how to pray with our eyes
closed. When we opened them, they had the land and we had the Bible.”

― Jomo Kenyatta

"MULTIPLY this DECEPTION" by a factor of MILLION and you will know HOW
your EVIL CUNNING GOVT is DECEIVING, BACKSTABBING you and SECRETLY
CHIPPING you with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

EVERYTHING, literally EVERYTHING about WHITE FILTH is "INFINITE DECEPTION".

Pathological Lying, Deception, Cunning, Manipulation, Hypocrisy,
Infinite Greed, Infinite Selfishness, Sadism, Perversions, Backstabbing,
Racism, Thievery, Narrow Mindedness, Immaturity, Egoism, Arrogance,
Cowardice, Barbarism, Blood Lust and Evil are in White Christian DNA.

EVIL White Xtian DNA should be and must be FORCIBLY CIVILIZED, HUMANIZED
and REFORMED.

Amrikkka has always been a TOTALITARIAN GENOCIDAL THIEVING nation its
ENTIRE EXISTENCE.

Your govt has been SECRETLY CHIPPING your cocksucking, CONFUSED GENDER
perverted programmed low IQ pale skinned asses for MORE THAN 40 years
with MIND CONTROL CHIPS.

USA is a MILLION TIMES "WORSE" than Chinese dictatorship or even hitler.

Your govt controls your entire MSM and brainwashes you 24x7 about Evil
Russia, Evil China, Evil Muslims, Evil non-whites, Evil non-christians
fascism, hitler, nazis to KEEP YOUR MIND DISTRACTED while SECRETLY
CHIPPING YOU and implementing a DYSTOPIAN TYRANNICAL SOCIETY.

Bryan Kofron exposes Gangstalking, Electronic Harassment, Mind Control
Targeted Individual Program
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z8VKZA-RFc

DARPA Scientist and INSIDER Dr. James Giordano stated that the EVIL US
Govt is "remotely manipulating and changing human behavior and emotions"
using SATELLITES.

MK ULTRA 2020 REMOTE MIND CONTROL THROUGH AMAZON CIA CLOUD COMPUTING
ELECTRONIC BRAIN LINK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L8pwVcNwQk&t=875s

Scientist Dr. Paul Batcho said EVIL US GOVT is also using CELL TOWERS to
MANIPULATE and CONTROL human minds.

CELL TOWERS are being USED by CIA n NSA DEEP STATE to MANIPULATE HUMAN
BRAINS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/mLxKZPIZw9E/m/jeggrqQIBAAJ

Harry Bignall

Oct 10, 2021, 10:41:01 PM10/10/21
Ubiquitous wrote

Harry Bignall

Nov 3, 2021, 5:54:53 PM11/3/21
Ubiquitous wrote

Ubiquitous

Nov 10, 2021, 8:30:05 PM11/10/21

Harry Bignall

Nov 16, 2021, 5:00:02 PM11/16/21
Ubiquitous wrote

Harry Bignall

Jan 17, 2022, 11:41:36 AM1/17/22
Ubiquitous wrote

Harry Bignall

Jan 24, 2022, 6:01:40 PM1/24/22
Ubiquitous wrote

Harry Bignall

Jan 26, 2022, 10:17:26 PM1/26/22
Ubiquitous wrote

Jillo

Apr 26, 2023, 10:35:03 PM4/26/23
On 30 Jul 2021, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> Biden is a complete fool, just like Obama.

Because the Biden administration entered office determined to do
everything differently from the previous administration, its major
policies have become tangled knots of self-contradiction.

Since the Democratic Party had so heavily invested in the evil of Russia
and President Trump’s supposed coziness with the Kremlin (a complete and
defamatory fiction), it was peculiar and absurd that Russia was invited to
act as the intermediary of the United States in the new administration’s
poorly thought out ambition to put back together the nuclear arms deferral
agreement with Iran.

This was a bad idea in all respects as that agreement was one of the most
disadvantageous international agreements ever made by the United States,
and along with Obamacare and the Green Terror, was the principal heritage
of the Obama era. In exchange for the release of over $100 billion of
Iranian assets that had been frozen and the drastic reduction of seriously
inconvenient sanctions on Iran, that country would defer development and
deployment of nuclear-tipped intermediate and long-range missiles for ten
years, more than seven of which have now elapsed.

Once Russia invaded Ukraine and the Biden administration correctly
determined to assist Ukraine in its defense (after discovering the
inaccuracy of the prediction by the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, General
Mark Milley, that Russia would overwhelm Ukraine within two weeks), the
continued role of Russia as a representative of American interests
opposite Iran was outrageous.

As summer ended and President Biden stared down the barrel of a 20 percent
deficit in his approval ratings, the Democratic strategists reached for
the only partially successful election argument they have had for the past
eight years: mudslinging, and especially the pseudo-prosecutorial
mudslinging of Mr. Trump, which produced the farce of the intrusion and
occupation at the former president’s home in Palm Beach.

This vigorously jostled the hornets’ nest and America was reminded that
when Mr. Trump was actively involved in public life, his opponents attacks
and his responses, amplified by the anti-Trump media reminded the voters
of the chaos that accompanies the Trump phenomenon: swamp-dwellers don’t
want the swamp drained.

This cut Mr. Biden’s disapproval deficit approximately in half, but Mr.
Trump’s counsel achieved the tactical victory of shutting the nonsense
down by pushing it onto a special master. Normal criteria for electoral
preferences returned and in October, the Democratic ship returned to
sinking mode.

Mr. Biden wants to campaign, in his desultory and malapropistic fashion,
but most Democratic candidates don’t want him; they want President Obama.
But Mr. Obama doesn’t want to campaign, presumably because he does not
wish to be identified with the impending disaster.

Mr. Obama did, though, manage a few ventilations of the worm-eaten fraud
that the Republicans are a threat to democracy. The Democrats oppose the
verification of ballots and have become helplessly addicted to ballot
harvesting and their ubiquitous partisans in the press and academia revile
as Fascism any dissent from the great woke liberal death wish. Confused
though many of them are, the people know better.

The administration passionately believes that America should permit anyone
in the world, no matter how incapable of contributing usefully to America,
or even steeped in criminality or drug addiction, to be admitted to the
country, but not openly as a matter of declared policy, but rather in a
defiant flood of illegal migrants swarming across the southern border to
the background noise of the nodding idiot of a Homeland Security
secretary, repeating the mantra: “The border is closed.”

Hypocritical northern Democratic mayors professing to lead sanctuary
cities, proclaim emergencies in their metropolitan areas of many millions
of people when southern governors send them one tenth of the number of
illegal migrants who arrive at the modest-sized city of El Paso, Texas,
every day. The regime is calling for volunteers in the Defense department
to come to the border to assist in providing clothing, counseling, and
other assistance to illegal migrants.

The function of that department is the defense of the country, and
particularly its borders, not social assistance for those who enter the
country illegally. It is reminiscent of the question of Vice President
Harris, then a senator, to General James Mattis at his confirmation
hearing as Defense secretary in 2016 of what, under his leadership, would
be the Pentagon’s policy toward global warming. A gentlemanly officer,
General Mattis resisted the temptation to reply that it was something like
the United States Senate’s view of goldfish.

Oil: the administration has declared war on the American oil and gas
industry, has reduced production by 3 million barrels a day and squandered
the status of an oil-self-sufficient country that Mr. Trump had gained for
it for the first time since the Truman presidency. This resumption of
dependence on foreign oil has caused a rise in the price of oil that has
largely financed the Russian invasion of Ukraine that the United States
has rightly contributed tens of billions of dollars to Ukraine to resist.

The climate tsar, John Kerry, in perhaps the most fatuous foreign secular
pilgrimage since Jane Fonda’s visit to Hanoi, has gone to Beijing to beg
the lords of the Middle Kingdom to reduce carbon emissions. Having
condemned the house of Saud as moral pariahs, Mr. Biden made his own
pilgrimage there to request that they reduce their own profits by raising
production to assist the United States, despite its ungenerous references
to the Saudi leaders.

Quite commendably, they reduced production instead, causing the vacuous
spokes-nincompoops of the administration to imply that the United States
might humble itself next before the squalid Marxist dictatorship of
Venezuela, while punishing the Saudis by refusing to sell them military
equipment. This powerful retaliation would transfer $100 billion of
revenue for the defense production industries of the United States to
other suppliers, probably led by America’s true friends in the Kremlin and
the inner-city of Beijing.

This is a stupefyingly incompetent administration with no possible
precedent since President Buchanan sat pitifully in the White House as the
southern states seceded from the Union. Only about a third of Americans
seem to approve of the regime and that is a levitation as perilous as the
flight of the airship Hindenburg, and only explicable by the rabid
partisanship and substantial ethical bankruptcy of most of the national
political media.

It is all the distracted nonsense of a self-destroying society. The
thought that is clearly rising in the American national mind and can only
become more irresistible as the days of election approach and pass, is to
throw them out, while they still can, throw them all out, bag and baggage,
foot, horse, and guns.

<https://www.nysun.com/article/biden-emerges-as-most-incompetent-
president-since-buchanan>

John Baker

Apr 26, 2023, 10:54:39 PM4/26/23
On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 04:31:51 +0200 (CEST), Jillo <ji...@dopejoe.com>
wrote:

It's absolutely mind-boggling how stupid right-wingers are.

Religion is kind of like wearing lifts in your shoes.
If it helps you feel better about yourself, that's fine.
I don't have a problem with that. Just don't ask me
to wear your shoes.

~ George Carlin ~

Where the queers are

Apr 26, 2023, 11:40:03 PM4/26/23
On 25 Jul 2021, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> That's where this tranny shit comes from, - GAY NIGGERS.

<https://mediadc.brightspotcdn.com/dims4/default/f4c0ef9/2147483647/strip/
true/crop/6858x4577+0+0/resize/800x534!/format/webp/quality/90/?url=http%3
A%2F%2Fmediadc-
brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fb2%2Fae%2Ffbd4fd5e46f2b8b8b5b27f2e2a50%2Fist
ock-1206815474.jpg>

Fathers serve as models for their sons' masculinity , shaping their views,
identities, and behaviors , according to a new study.

The study in Sex Roles revealed an intergenerational connection between a
father's perspective on masculinity and his son's, showing that fathers
who express more traditional masculine traits typically have sons who are
even more traditional. Levels of religiosity in the father increased the
connection.

PARENTS MUST FIGHT BACK AGAINST JOE BIDEN’S DESIGNS ON ‘ALL OUR CHILDREN’

When asked about factors like the significance of work and social status,
showing emotions, being self-reliant, dominance, and heterosexuality,
fathers and sons tended to correlate on their ideologies.

The study, which used Australian data from 839 men aged 15 to 20 and their
fathers, maintains that while the finding is "intuitive," there was no
practical evidence to show the connection.

Such a connection also highlights the importance of having fathers present
to raise their sons. While the study is published in a self-described
"feminist" journal, where definitions of what constitutes "healthy
masculinity" can vary, it does amplify programs aimed at engaging fathers
in their parenting responsibilities.

As the Washington Examiner reported , polling of the public shows society
downgrades the contributions fathers bring to the home and the raising of
their children.

A dulling of a stricter traditional view of gender roles among married
couples with children, and more parity between earnings of husbands and
wives, can open the door for men to be present fathers to their sons, Dr.
Wendy Wang, director of research at the Institute for Family Studies,
said.

Moreover, data from the U.S. Adult Sexual Behaviors and Attitudes show
higher self-perceptions of masculinity "lies at the heart of productive,
contributive manhood," according to Dr. Jame L. McQuivey, a consumer
behaviorist, in a piece for the Institute for Family Studies.

Men who consider themselves to be more masculine generally have higher
incomes, higher achieved levels of education, greater religiosity, and a
heightened sense of life satisfaction, according to McQuivey.

Masculine men are also more likely to marry, feel loved in their marriage,
seek a deep emotional connection with their wives, and remain faithful to
them.

While the Sex Roles study claims "traditional models of masculinity" are
"characterized by beliefs in male superiority and endorsement of risky or
violent behaviors," in contrast with "more progressive stances," McQuivey
points out that the risk-taking trait is a key part of achieving
successful relationships, as well as exercising self-control, which is
another characteristic in which masculine men rate highly.

"As a society, we would be wise to accept the positive power of
masculinity and continue to channel its energy into productive outcomes,"
McQuivey wrote.

<https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/community-
family/fathers-model-masculinity-sons-study>

Democrats are...morons

Apr 27, 2023, 10:25:03 PM4/27/23
On 30 Jul 2021, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> Newsom should smoke a big bowl of that stuff and solve all our
>> problems

SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco has struggled to stem its fentanyl crisis,
prompting Gov. Gavin Newsom to direct the state National Guard and
California Highway Patrol to join the city's efforts to fight fentanyl
trafficking.

"Two truths can co-exist at the same time: San Francisco’s violent crime
rate is below comparably sized cities like Jacksonville and Fort Worth —
and there is also more we must do to address public safety concerns,
especially the fentanyl crisis," said Newsom on Friday.

The state will expand its law enforcement presence around the city in
hopes of mitigating crimes linked to the fentanyl epidemic and, hopefully,
reducing the number of overdoses from the powerful synthetic opioid.

"Our Police Department and District Attorney have been partnering to
tackle this issue and increase enforcement, but our local agencies can use
more support," Mayor London Breed said in a statement. "With the
Governor’s leadership and clear direction, our state enforcement agencies
can partner with us to make a difference for our residents, businesses,
and workers who are living with the impacts every day."

State and local officials didn't provide specifics on how the additional
resources will be distributed or what parts of the city are of grave
concern. However, Newsom on Wednesday popped up in San Francisco's
Tenderloin neighborhood before a meeting with city leaders on how to
address the fentanyl crisis.

The Tenderloin is considered the epicenter of homelessness and drug use.

In late 2021, Mayor Breed issued a state of emergency for the Tenderloin
in an effort reduce overdose deaths.

Following this latest development, San Francisco Public Defender Manu Raju
responded to Newsom's announcement. "No amount of law enforcement will
solve what is really a public health crisis," Raju said in a statement.
"We know from 50 years of the war on drugs that the people who are likely
to be targeted by any forthcoming operations will be in low-income and
Black and Brown communities, including those who have been trafficked or
coerced into the drug trade under threat to themselves and their
families."

Others, including SFPD Chief Bill Scott and D.A. Brooke Jenkins, were
grateful for Newsom's announcement.

There was mixed reaction to the governor's plans in the Tenderloin.

Islam Natsheh lives and works in the Tenderloin as an ambassador promoting
safety and cleanliness. He carries Narcan, the drug used to reverse
fentanyl overdoses. He said he and others on his team see up to five drug
overdoses a day. He saw Newsom in the neighborhood earlier this week. He
welcomes a plan to address the drug problems, but has questions and
concerns.

"I just don't know how exactly this emergency order would help," Natsheh
said. "Are they going to be with uniforms? Guns? Are they going to be
assisting the investigations into these drug activities?"

Natsheh said he's curious to see what it's going to look like with
soldiers on the streets and if people who live and occupy the neighborhood
will be receptive.

Jacqui Berlinn founded Mothers Against Drug Addiction and Deaths. She said
her son Corey is addicted to fentanyl and living on the streets of San
Francisco. Last year, her group put up billboards specifically asking the
governor to shut down open-air drug markets. "I literally almost started
crying," Berlinn said. "This is what my group has been working for for
over a year. The fact that he's doing this, that he's putting resources
into this effort is huge to me."

Elsewhere, Tenderloin residents and merchants we spoke with said they fear
drug dealers will be released quickly after being arrested and then return
to the area.

KTVU's Evan Sernoffsky and Amber Lee contributed to this report.

https://www.ktvu.com/news/newsom-sending-national-guard-to-san-francisco-
to-disrupt-fentanyl-trafficking

Governor Swill

Apr 28, 2023, 12:03:02 AM4/28/23
On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 04:31:51 +0200 (CEST), Jillo <ji...@dopejoe.com> wrote:

>Since the Democratic Party had so heavily invested in the evil of Russia
>and President Trump’s supposed coziness with the Kremlin (a complete and
>defamatory fiction), it was peculiar and absurd that Russia was invited to
>act as the intermediary of the United States in the new administration’s
>poorly thought out ambition to put back together the nuclear arms deferral
>agreement with Iran.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

*laughs and points*

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anybody who believes this complete and unvarnished line of bullshit deserves everything
they get.

Swill
--
From Bill Maher: So Fox News, they put out a statement after the settlement was reached.
They said, "This settlement reflects the continuing commitment of Fox News

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Biden Blunders

Apr 28, 2023, 11:15:03 PM4/28/23
On 25 Jul 2021, Ubiquitous <webe...@polaris.net> posted some

> This one should be dropped off a bridge.

In the real world, being bad at your job will get you fired. Yet, in the
government, being bad at your job will get you a massive promotion. At
least, that’s seemingly the takeaway from the Biden administration’s
bizarre decision to nominate Julie Su to be its next labor secretary.

“Julie is a tested and experienced leader, who will continue to build a
stronger, more resilient, and more inclusive economy that provides
Americans a fair return for their work and an equal chance to get ahead,”
the White House said .

MEET JULIE SU, THE WOULD-BE SECRETARY OF FORCED SOCIAL JUSTICE UNIONISM

Su currently serves as deputy labor secretary, but she is seeking Senate
confirmation for a promotion to replace outgoing Labor Secretary Marty
Walsh. However, prior to becoming a deputy in the Biden administration,
she was labor secretary for the state of California — and her tenure was
an absolute disaster.

Su personally oversaw the state’s distribution of expanded COVID-19-era
unemployment benefits, massively expanded payouts subsidized by federal
taxpayers thanks to the so-called CARES Act passed in March 2020. Under
her watch, the state gave tens of billions of dollars away to scammers, by
its own admission. At least $11.4 billion and possibly up to $31 billion
were lost to fraud, local media reported .

In one hilariously depressing example, California reportedly sent $1
billion to fraud rings involving prisoners who were filing fraudulent
claims while actively behind bars. The level of bureaucratic incompetence
it takes not to realize you’re mailing thousands of unemployment checks to
literal inmates is astounding.

"There is no sugarcoating the reality; California did not have sufficient
security measures in place to prevent this level of fraud," Su herself
admitted in January 2021.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) called Su out for this past failure.

“The fact that under your lead, unemployment insurance payments in
California of some $31 billion went to people who were basically receiving
money on a criminal basis … $31 billion, that’s about as much as we
provided in military aid to Ukraine,” the senator lamented. “That’s almost
twice the total budget of the Department of Labor.”

“In this case, your record there is so severely lacking, I don’t know how
in the world it makes sense for the president to nominate you to take over
this department,” Romney concluded.

Think about this for a second. Julie Su woefully failed as the labor
secretary for one state. She lost up to $31 billion in taxpayer dollars to
criminals. And President Joe Biden is seeking to promote her and make her
labor secretary for the entire nation.

There’s no other word for it: This is madness.

And it’s not even the only issue with Su’s nomination. She’s also facing
backlash from workers groups for her past work to implement California’s
disastrous anti-freelancer law and criticism for her clear bias against
business and in favor of labor unions.

Is this really the best the Biden administration can do? It was supposed
to “put the adults back in charge” and “restore normalcy” to the federal
government. Instead, it’s promoting incompetent bureaucrats and
encouraging them to fail upwards.

Brad Polumbo ( @Brad_Polumbo ) is a libertarian-conservative journalist
and the co-founder of BASEDPolitics .

<https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/faith-freedom-self-
reliance/horrifyingly-incompetent-biden-official-looks-poised-to-fail-
upwards-again>

Jail for negroes

Apr 29, 2023, 8:45:03 PM4/29/23
On 25 Jul 2021, Ubiquitous <webe...@polaris.net> posted some

> Make the fucking asshole clean it all up. No excuse for this.

A Popeyes employee flew into a frenzy and ransacked the restaurant after
allegedly not being paid for a month's work.

In a viral video posted to TikTok, the unidentified staffer furiously
sliced open bags of raw chicken and threw unused food across the kitchen
in a rage.

The Chicago store was completely trashed by the employee, who emptied the
cash register and slashed the phone wires to conclude his rampage.

Over 101,000 people have viewed the clip since it was posted Wednesday,
with many torn over whether the vicious tirade was an overreaction to
going unpaid or not.

The video, titled 'This is what happens when you don't get paid for a
month', opened with the man slicing open a bag of chicken over a pile of
raw meat on the floor.

After emptying the chicken and spreading it across the back of the
restaurant, he moves onto boxes of fries and tips them over the tiled
floor as well.

In a separate scene, a puddle of what appears to be cracked eggs is
emptied from a plastic tub, next to a huge mess of food and toppled carts.

Unused buns, mounds of raw chicken and discarded boxes are seen, while the
TikTok poster can be heard screaming in the background at the stunning
mess.

'What in the actual f***' she exclaimed.

The footage ends with snippets of cut phone lines and emptied cash
registers, with the TikTok clip noting: 'At least he got his money.'

'My job so ghetto' added the viral video's poster, who appears to be the
furious employee's co-worker.

TikTok users were quick to offer their thoughts on the rampage, with many
divided over whether they would have a similar reaction to being denied
their wages.

'Who sticks around for a month without pay?' questioned one person. 'First
missed check and I'm gone... and of course, he's a destructive animal'.

'Now he's got to pay for the damages', commented another, who branded the
situation 'crazy'.

Plenty of viewers seemed to agree that the frenzy was ultimately not worth
the satisfaction.

'I understand his anger, but now he definitely isn't getting paid,' said a
third. 'This is a corporation, he could've sued and got a nice settlement
check.'

It is unclear which of the popular fast-food franchise's 2600 branches was
attacked, nor if any police report was filed following the incident.

The Chicago Police Department and Popeyes did not immediately respond when
contacted by DailyMail.com.

<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12020791/Popeyes-employee-
completely-trashes-Chicago-restaurant-allegedly-not-getting-paid-
MONTH.html>

Oregon dopers

Apr 29, 2023, 10:35:03 PM4/29/23
On 03 Nov 2021, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> If she doesn't step down immediately, break her kneecaps with a
>> baseball bat.

Top Republican leaders today called for Oregon Secretary of State Shemia
Fagan to resign after she admitted to WW on April 27 that she’s been
moonlighting for two months as a consultant to an affiliate of the
embattled La Mota cannabis dispensary chain.

Fagan quietly recused herself in February from a state audit of the Oregon
Liquor and Cannabis Commission, an agency from which La Mota’s owners,
Rosa Cazares and Aaron Mitchell, received more than 50 licenses. But
records first obtained today by WW show that the final draft of the audit
had already been completed a week before her recusal.

Senate Minority Leader Tim Knopp (R-Bend) and House Minority Leader Vikki
Breese-Iverson (R-Prineville) said on Friday that Fagan should step down.

“She must resign,” the two GOP leaders said in a joint statement, citing
WW’s reporting. “This appears to be an ethics violation and, if it isn’t,
then Oregon’s ethics laws are broken. An elected official cannot take
funds for personal use from someone they regulate.”

Records obtained by WW on Friday show Fagan asked audit staff on Dec. 13,
2021, whether they had consulted with Cazares for the audit.

In a subsequent meeting in June 2022 about the scope of the audit, Fagan
once again asked if auditors had spoken to Cazares about a particular
incident the La Mota CEO had relayed to her.

In the notes from the meeting provided to WW under a public records
request, Fagan’s comments focus almost entirely on making sure auditors
heeded the concerns of Cazares, who, along with her partner, Mitchell,
contributed $45,000 to Fagan’s election campaign and hosted two
fundraisers for her.

The Audits Division did, indeed, interview Cazares for the audit in
February 2022. In that interview, according to obtained notes, Cazares
alleged the OLCC was sexist and ageist and didn’t support people of color.
“She thinks if Aaron had been the face of their company, things would have
gone very differently,” the interviewer wrote.

The Secretary of State’s Office contends that neither Fagan nor Cazares
influenced the final draft of the audit.

Fagan did not ask for written advice from the Oregon Government Ethics
Commission about the consulting work for the La Mota affiliate, a standard
practice for public officials facing questions about ethics.

In their joint statement, the GOP leaders said Fagan’s position was
untenable. “The secretary of state oversees audits for the state of
Oregon,” they said. “In no way could the top elected official ethically
work a ‘side gig’ for a company engaged in the industry in which the
secretary is responsible for auditing and regulating.”

Republicans have asked Democratic legislative leaders to form an Oversight
and Accountability Committee to examine the OLCC, the subject of today’s
audit, and other issues. They say Democrats have not responded.

“We have tried to work with our colleagues across the aisle to defend
democracy in Oregon and hold our agencies and officials accountable,”
Knopp said. “Democrats have remained silent; if forced to do so, we will
move forward on our own.”

<https://www.wweek.com/news/state/2023/04/28/top-republican-leaders-call-
for-fagans-resignation-over-moonlighting-gig-for-cannabis-company/>

Oregon dopers

Apr 29, 2023, 10:40:03 PM4/29/23
On 10 Oct 2021, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> Throw her ass in jail.

Update at 4:30 Friday: Ron Bersin, executive director of the Ethics
Commission, confirms it has launched an investigation into the Fagan
contract. And a second complaint has been submitted to the Oregon
Government Ethics commission, this one from state Rep. Anna Scharf (R-
Amity). Scharf alleges La Mota’s subsidiary only hired Fagan because of
her position as secretary of state. Scharf says that violates ORS 240.040,
which prohibits public officials from using their positions for private
gain. “Shemia Fagan would not have entered into a consulting contract with
a subsidiary of La Mota if she were not the secretary of state and I ask
you to investigate,” Scharf writes in her complaint.

The Oregon Government Ethics Commission received an ethics complaint early
Friday morning about Secretary of State Shemia Fagan’s consulting contract
with an affiliate of the embattled La Mota cannabis dispensary chain.

Related: Secretary of State Shemia Fagan Is Working as Private Consultant
to Troubled Cannabis Couple

The nine-member Ethics Commission is responsible for enforcing state
ethics laws that govern the behavior of public officials. Two of the most
common situations the commission investigates are whether a public
officials’ private interests conflict with their public duties and whether
public officials have used their public position for financial benefit.

Ron Bersin, director of the Ethics Commission, says the agency has two
days to decide whether to launch an investigation based on the complaint
it received about Fagan.

“A complaint was received by the commission at 1:52 am this morning,”
Bersin tells WW. “The review includes either opening or not opening the
case into preliminary review....Statute allows me two business days to
decide.”

the consulting work for the owners of La Mota, Rosa Cazares and Aaron
Mitchell, and a company they control, in February. Fagan recused herself
on Feb. 15 from an audit of the Oregon Liquor and Cannabis Commission,
where Cazares and Mitchell have 50 licenses.

However, records show Fagan’s recusal from the OLCC audit came one week
after the audit, which the Audits Division began in December 2021, was
substantially finished. The division, which Fagan oversees, released its
audit today, but its contents were overshadowed by the revelation of
Fagan’s contract with La Mota’s owners.

Records as early as January 2021 show Fagan asked that Cazares be involved
in the scope of the audit. Fagan urged auditors in multiple emails to
contact Cazares for the audit, and Cazares emailed Fagan with
recommendations for what the audit should include—mostly ways to ease the
regulatory burden on businesses like hers.

The La Mota chain and its owners have been issued more than $7 million in
state and federal tax liens in recent years and have been sued in Oregon
circuit courts 30 times. Many of the complaints allege nonpayment of
bills. As Cazares and Mitchell’s troubles accumulated, they and their
companies contributed more than $200,000 to top Democratic politicians,
including Gov. Tina Kotek, Fagan and Senate President Rob Wagner (D-Lake
Oswego).

<https://www.wweek.com/news/2023/04/28/ethics-commission-receives-
complaint-about-fagans-consulting-contract-with-cannabis-company/>

Deserving Democrat

Apr 30, 2023, 4:35:03 PM4/30/23
On 17 Jan 2022, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> Good for him. He deserves a medal.

A Texas man dining with a woman left the restaurant and killed a fake
parking attendant who swindled him out of $40 before returning to the
eatery to finish the date, according to police.

Erick Aguirre, 29, was out on probation for an aggravated assault when he
allegedly shot dead 46-year-old Elliot Nix in Houston on April 11 over the
phony parking scheme.

Aguirre, who is facing murder charges, appeared in court on Thursday and
his bond was set at $200,000, KPRC reported.

According to investigators, Aguirre and the woman parked separately in a
lot in the city痴 EaDo neighborhood. The pair was approached by Nix, who
lied and said he was a parking attendant and asked for $40 for both of
their cars.

Aguirre then walked to a corner store, got the cash and paid Nix before he
and his date sat down at local burger joint Rodeo Goat, investigators
said.

典here was a waiter who knew that the guy was scamming people for parking,
and he advised them, 践ey, that guy is scamming you for parking,樗 an
attorney for Aguirre痴 date, Rick DeToto, told the outlet.

An enraged Aguierre was then spotted by witnesses at a nearby smoke shop
sprinting back to his car, grabbing a handgun and chasing Nix down the
street. A witness said he didn稚 see the shooting but heard a gunshot ring
out shortly before 8 p.m.

Aguierre allegedly shot Nix and left his body on the side of the road,
investigators said.

<https://nypost.com/2023/04/28/texas-man-accused-of-leaving-date-killing-
parking-lot-scammer-then-returning-to-restaurant/>

AOC's town

Apr 30, 2023, 4:50:03 PM4/30/23
On 16 Nov 2021, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Beat this asshole to death with a crowbar.

The Bronx sicko who choked a 68-year-old female stranger and forced her to
perform a sex act on him has been arrested, cops said Friday.

Angel Roque, 36, was nabbed Thursday afternoon after witnesses recognized
him from a “Wanted” flier linked to the brutal Saturday crime, authorities
said.

Roque approached his victim from behind around 6 a.m. near East 189th
Street and Webster Avenue in Belmont and throttled her before pulling her
into a garage, where he tried to take off her clothes, cops said.

He then forced the victim to give him oral sex, authorities said.

After the attack, the man ran off, cops said.

Roque was charged with attempted rape, criminal sex act, sex abuse,
criminal obstruction of breathing and stalking, police said.

Roque, who lives just blocks from the scene, has no prior arrests,
according to cops.

<https://nypost.com/2023/04/28/nyc-sicko-who-forced-woman-to-perform-sex-
act-is-busted-cops/>

Governor Swill

Apr 30, 2023, 10:19:48 PM4/30/23
On Sun, 30 Apr 2023 22:33:05 +0200 (CEST), Deserving Democrat <dead.d...@texas.com>
wrote:

>Aguierre allegedly shot Nix and left his body on the side of the road,
>investigators said.

Vigilante justice. Fry him.

Jose

Apr 30, 2023, 10:57:45 PM4/30/23
On 26 Jan 2022, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> It's the inbreeding. They do that a lot.

Yes look at the Clintons.

pothead

Apr 30, 2023, 11:27:14 PM4/30/23
Chelsea looks just like Webb Hubble.
He must have been gassed when he impregnated Hillary.
No wonder Bill cheated.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Anonymous

Apr 30, 2023, 11:39:10 PM4/30/23
Governor Swill wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Apr 2023 04:31:51 +0200 (CEST), Jillo <ji...@dopejoe.com> wrote:
>
>> Since the Democratic Party had so heavily invested in the evil of Russia
>> and President Trump’s supposed coziness with the Kremlin (a complete and
>> defamatory fiction), it was peculiar and absurd that Russia was invited to
>> act as the intermediary of the United States in the new administration’s
>> poorly thought out ambition to put back together the nuclear arms deferral
>> agreement with Iran.
>
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA!
>
> *laughs and points*
>
> BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>
> Anybody who believes this complete and unvarnished line of bullshit deserves everything
> they get.

You deserve to be gunned down for your insolence, Governor Shill.

WhataWonderfulWorld

May 1, 2023, 12:31:29 AM5/1/23
Anonymous <an...@anon.net> wrote in news:u2nc8s$36nqf$1...@news.mixmin.net:
Oh ye forget George W quickly. By far the worst president, remember the
Iraq Lies ? or did you forgetificate that ?

Governor Swill

May 1, 2023, 5:21:06 AM5/1/23
First Amendment. Get over it, asshole.

Anonymous

May 1, 2023, 10:14:22 PM5/1/23
Nobody forgot anything. Hopefully Bush will get his for his war
for ZOG.

obama voter

May 2, 2023, 2:40:03 AM5/2/23
On 04 Aug 2021, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> Typical Democrat.

We know that part of the appeal of Ivy League schools is the incestuous
nature of the high-end job market. People like to hire their own, and if
successful Ivy League graduates prefer to work with or mentor fellow Ivy
League alums, then the whole Ivy system becomes a self-fulfilling
prophecy.

See, it’s fun to talk about “incest” when you are using the word to make a
creative intellectual analogy. It’s much less fun to use the word incest
when you are talking about… incest. Revoltingly, David Epstein, a
political science professor at Columbia University who also occasionally
teaches legal seminars, has been accused of having a consensual sexual
relationship with his 24-year-old daughter. According to the New York
Daily News, Epstein has been charged with a single count of felony incest.

Epstein is (or perhaps “was”) popular with his students. He was also a
news commentator and occasional blogger on the Huffington Post.

I’m find myself wishing he was accused of having inappropriate sex with
one of his college-aged students, or using an escort service, or having
sex with donkeys, or something other than allegedly doing it with his
daughter. Because that’s just a gross perversion of nature.

And now I have to make jokes about it….

BWog, a Columbia student blog, tells us about Epstein’s standing in the
Columbia community:

Epstein… has received glowing reviews from past students, although these
are all over five years old. He was teaching two courses this semester,
‘Scope and Methods,’ ‘Game Theory and Political Theory’ as well as a
dissertation seminar, and was scheduled to teach a course on ‘Game Theory,
Strategy, and Law’ in the Spring. Currently one student is enrolled in
this course.

Please tell me the one student enrolled in his law class isn’t his
daughter.

I have no reason to believe that it is, except for the fact that Epstein
seems to like mixing his work with his family. From the Columbia
Spectator:

Epstein is married to Columbia political science professor Sharyn
O’Halloran. We reported on the pair in an Eye story two years ago.

Was this guy allegedly doing his daughter while his wife was working down
the hall? That would be the greatest violation of the “don’t s**t where
you eat” rule of all time.

Epstein’s already lawyered up. And the lawyer doesn’t want anybody to rush
to judgment:

A statement from Epstein’s defense lawyer, Matthew Galluzzo: “David is a
respected member of the Columbia University and national academic
communities and we think he deserves privacy and respect while the
investigators are investigating. We are asking people to remember that
these allegations are nothing more than allegations… We’re asking his
friends in the Columbia community to support him and give him the benefit
of the doubt.” Galluzzo also confirmed that Epstein is not in custody
anymore—he was released, and no trial date has yet been set.

I’m sure Columbia is thrilled that this Galluzzo guy is already
emphasizing Epstein’s respected position within the Columbia community.

Despite the pleas from his lawyer, it seems that Columbia isn’t exactly
rushing to David Epstein’s defense. From the Daily News:

University spokesman Robert Hornsby said that Epstein “is now on
administrative leave and will not be teaching students.”

Teaching students isn’t Epstein’s alleged problem. And it looks like his
wife has put him on “administrative leave” from his house; the Spectator
reports that Epstein’s Facebook profile was recently changed to “not
married.” I wonder where this guy might go if he needs a place to crash?

Eww… these accusations are too gross to contemplate.

<https://abovethelaw.com/2010/12/columbia-poly-sci-professor-accused-of-
diddling-his-daughter/>

Your Democrats

May 2, 2023, 3:05:03 AM5/2/23
On 24 Jan 2022, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> She's too fucking stupid to work. She used her pussy until she got
>> Democrat ugly.

Former “Baywatch” star Jeremy Jackson’s ex-wife Loni Willison was spotted
rummaging for food in a dumpster, showing just how far the former swimsuit
model’s life has spiraled since their breakup a decade ago.

Willison, 39, has been living in homeless encampments in California for
nearly seven years, often spotted with her ragtag possessions in a
shopping cart.

The former cover girl turned drug addict was first spotted living on Los
Angeles’ streets in 2016.

In pictures snapped on Tuesday, Willison appeared to be gaunt, missing
numerous teeth and with short hair — a far cry from her tanned, glowing
and svelte days as a glamour girl — as she pushed a cart through Santa
Monica.

Willison, who often graced magazine covers and red carpets, has struggled
with her mental health and substance abuse issues in recent years,
spiraling out of control after her 2014 divorce from Jackson after two
years of marriage.

The former model and fitness fanatic’s turbulent relationship ended due to
an alleged drunken fight, where Jackson allegedly attempted to strangle
Willison.

Willison was injured in the altercation, with two broken ribs, an injured
neck and scratches on her face and body. However, the former actress in
the TV series “Expose” decided not to press charges.

The couple split immediately after Jackson’s alleged attack and he went on
to star in “Celebrity Big Brother” in 2015.

<https://nypost.com/2023/04/28/former-fitness-model-loni-willison-spotted-
rummaging-through-la-dumpster/>

Jamie

May 2, 2023, 3:31:26 PM5/2/23
On 04 Aug 2021, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> It went to it's death thinking it was what it was not.

An Illinois transgender woman was beaten to death and her body put in a
garbage bin, Chicago investigators told news outlets. Tatiana Labelle, 33,
was found dead inside a trash can on the city’s south side after midnight
on Friday, March 18, the Chicago Sun Times reported. Her death was ruled a
homicide by assault, the outlet reported. Labelle was missing for several
days before her remains were discovered, according to a Facebook post by
her sister, Shameika Thomas.

<https://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-
world/national/article259692850.html>

Tim Smith

May 2, 2023, 6:29:44 PM5/2/23
People are killed in Chicago every weekend. Multiple people. It's like a war zone there. But you
don't here about it because it's a left run city so the msm bury it.

--
Tim Smith

Governor Swill

May 3, 2023, 12:21:37 AM5/3/23
Ok, so the right things abortion is wrong but murder is ok.

McCarthy

May 3, 2023, 4:40:03 AM5/3/23
On 03 Nov 2021, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> Good work. Now move along, nothing to see here.

No criminal charges will be brought against a Memphis police officer who
was fired for his involvement in the traffic stop that led to the death of
Tyre Nichols, the Shelby County, Tennessee, district attorney said
Tuesday.

Nichols, 29, who was Black, was brutally assaulted after he was pulled
over Jan. 7 for alleged reckless driving, and he died three days later.
Shelby County DA Steve Mulroy explained in an update Tuesday why criminal
charges against former Officer Preston Hemphill were not warranted.

Hemphill was at the scene of the traffic stop but was never present at the
later scene where Nichols was seen on video being punched and struck with
a baton, Mulroy said.

“By no means do we endorse the conduct of Officer Hemphill at that first
traffic stop,” Mulroy said. “But we do not believe that criminal charges
are appropriate.”

He added that officials reviewed hours of body camera video and conducted
hours of interviews with Hemphill, who fired a stun gun at Nichols as he
was running away from the initial traffic stop.

Hemphill was fired for several violations, including using a Taser, police
said in February.

Mulroy said Tuesday that in reviews and analysis of body camera video,
Hemphill appeared to be trying to deploy the stun gun "because he saw
Nichols was not fleeing towards the neighborhood but was in fact heading
towards an open car door of a police cruiser."

"That had to bear weight on our evaluation of his decision," he said.

<https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/no-charges-ex-memphis-police-
officer-tyre-nichols-stop-rcna82474>

No Outlet

May 3, 2023, 4:45:12 AM5/3/23
On 10 Oct 2021, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> Faggots create their own life problems.

A Montgomery County, Va., jury on May 27 acquitted a former Virginia Tech
football player of second-degree murder for the May 2021 beating death of
a gay man who was dressed in women’s clothes when the two men engaged in
sex after meeting through the online dating site Tinder.

At the time of his arrest last year, Isimemen Etute, 19, who was 18 at the
time of the incident, told police he acted in self-defense after learning
that victim Jerry Paul Smith, 40, tricked him into thinking he was a woman
when he allowed Smith to perform oral sex on him at Smith’s Blacksburg,
Va., apartment on April 10, 2021.

Etute told police he returned to Smith’s apartment in May of that year to
determine whether Smith was a man or a woman, according to the Roanoke
Times. The newspaper reports that Etute testified at his trial that a
confrontation broke out inside Smith’s apartment after Etute saw that
Smith was a man. He testified at his three-day trial last week that he
began punching Smith after Smith appeared to be reaching for a weapon
under the mattress of his bed, possibly a gun.

Police discovered a knife under the mattress at the time they found
Smith’s badly beaten body on the bedroom floor.

Prosecutors presented a witness from the county medical examiner’s office
who testified that most of the bones in Smith’s face were broken, he had
bleeding and swelling in his brain, and had multiple teeth knocked out.

<https://www.washingtonblade.com/2022/06/01/former-va-tech-football-
player-found-not-guilty-in-beating-death-of-gay-man/>

Ed

May 3, 2023, 2:52:02 PM5/3/23
On 24 Jan 2022, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> Police are looking for a mentally ill transgender Democrat.

Four people were killed in a mass shooting in a remote part of California
Sunday night, and police are searching for answers about the incident.

Authorities said they responded to a call at 11:20 p.m. local time on
Sunday in remote Mojave and found four people shot.

“When deputies arrived on the scene, they located four victims suffering
from traumatic assault injuries,” the press release said.

All were shot in the head, a public information officer for the Kern
County Sheriff's Office said. One male victim and two female victims were
pronounced dead at the scene, and an additional female victim was
pronounced dead at a local hospital.

Investigators from the Kern County Sheriff's Office are “rapidly” pursuing
leads, but do not have a suspect or motive for the incident. The office’s
public information officer described the investigation as “difficult” due
to the limited eyewitnesses to the shooting.

"KCSO homicide detectives are pursuing all investigative leads to identify
and arrest the suspect(s) responsible for this crime," a press release
noted.

Mojave is a small desert community about 50 miles east of Bakersfield,
California.

The shooting follows a Friday night shooting in Cleveland, Texas, that
left five dead from an "execution style" shooting. In both the Texas and
California instances, investigators are still searching for the shooting
suspect.

<https://abcnews.go.com/US/4-killed-overnight-mass-shooting-mojave-
ca/story?id=98990241>

Shut up, _it_

May 3, 2023, 3:12:11 PM5/3/23
On 17 Jan 2022, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> Shut the fuck up and go sit down, faggot. Learn the rules. Your
>> activist bullshit doesn't fly here.

A Montana judge on Tuesday denied transgender state Rep. Zooey Zephyr's
request for a court order allowing her to return to the House floor after
she was barred by Republican colleagues over remarks on gender-affirming
care legislation.

State District Judge Mike Menahan cited the separation of powers in ruling
against Zephyr, a Democrat, and suggested that what she was seeking was
outside the scope of the court's authority.

Zephyr blasted Menahan’s decision, calling it “dangerous and
undemocratic.”

“What this ruling implies is that the legislature isn’t beholden to the
constitution—that there is no right to free speech in the face of a
supermajority,” she said in a statement. “I will stand alongside my
constituents, my community, and the world as we seek to ensure that our
democratic institutions survive these attacks.”

Menahan, a former Democratic legislator, ruled a day after Zephyr sued in
state court challenging her censure for telling fellow lawmakers that a
bill to ban gender-affirming care would leave “blood” on their hands.
House Speaker Matt Regier has refused to let Zephyr speak on the floor
without an apology.

The lawsuit, filed in part by the American Civil Liberties Union of
Montana, listed Regier and Sergeant-at-Arms Brad Murfitt as defendants and
alleged that House leaders' actions violated Zephyr's First Amendment
rights and the rights of her constituents to representation in their state
government.

Regier welcomed the judge's ruling.

“The Montana courts have recognized that the Judicial Branch has no power
to revise or overrule the power expressly held by the Montana State
Legislature to conduct its business," Regier said in a statement. "The
House is continuing its work for the people of Montana.”

Murfitt did not immediately respond to a request for comment on Menahan’s
order and Zephyr’s statement.

State Attorney General Austin Knudsen, a Republican, said: “This lawsuit
was nothing more than an attempt by outside groups to interfere with
Montana’s lawmaking process. Today’s decision is a win for the rule of law
and the separation of powers enshrined in our Constitution.”

Last week, Montana became one of more than a dozen states that have banned
or restricted gender-affirming medical care for transgender kids as Gov.
Greg Gianforte, a Republican, signed into law the measure that Zephyr had
opposed.

Alex Rate, the ACLU of Montana’s legal director, called the judge's ruling
a “dark day for democracy” in the state.

“It feels like the bedrock principles of our democracy are under siege.
And when two-thirds of a legislative body can vote to remove an individual
and her 11,000 constituents from debate, it signals that minority
viewpoints are not going to be heard,” Rate said.

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/montana-judge-denies-
zooey-zephyrs-request-return-house-floor-rcna82574>

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 3, 2023, 3:19:34 PM5/3/23
On Wed, 3 May 2023 21:09:36 +0200 (CEST), "Shut up, _it_"
<_i...@google.com> wrote:

>“The Montana courts have recognized that the Judicial Branch has no power
>to revise or overrule the power expressly held by the Montana State
>Legislature to conduct its business," Regier said in a statement. "The
>House is continuing its work for the people of Montana.”

Mentally ill people shouldn't represent others. That goes for the
mentally ill people that elected him.

Governor Swill

May 3, 2023, 10:53:49 PM5/3/23
More guns is the solution.

Swill
--
"Poison is running through our democracy and parts of the extreme press. Truth, buried by lies.
and lies living on as truth. Lies told for profit and power. Lies and conspiracy and malice

!Jones

May 3, 2023, 11:06:48 PM5/3/23
On Wed, 03 May 2023 22:52:28 -0400, in talk.politics.guns Governor
Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>The shooting follows a Friday night shooting in Cleveland, Texas, that
>>left five dead from an "execution style" shooting. In both the Texas and
>>California instances, investigators are still searching for the shooting
>>suspect.
>>
>><https://abcnews.go.com/US/4-killed-overnight-mass-shooting-mojave-
>>ca/story?id=98990241>
>
>More guns is the solution.

Obviously!

Siri Cruise

May 4, 2023, 12:52:47 AM5/4/23
Governor Swill wrote:

>> Four people were killed in a mass shooting in a remote part of California
>> Sunday night, and police are searching for answers about the incident.

>> Investigators from the Kern County Sheriff's Office are “rapidly” pursuing
>> leads, but do not have a suspect or motive for the incident. The office’s
>> public information officer described the investigation as “difficult” due
>> to the limited eyewitnesses to the shooting.

Kern County means it's likely a meth deal gone sour.

> More guns is the solution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaQhiPjbXRg

Then Came the Last Days of May
BÖC

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Scout

May 4, 2023, 8:18:12 AM5/4/23

"!Jones" <x...@y.com> wrote in message
Well, we clearly see strict gun control doesn't work...

Brandon Clark

May 4, 2023, 9:42:29 AM5/4/23
We *don't* see that, scooter. There has never been "strict gun control."

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 4, 2023, 9:54:58 AM5/4/23
On Thu, 4 May 2023 06:42:26 -0700, Rudy lied:
California is rated #1 by Brady. Strict gun control.

Scout

May 4, 2023, 10:31:45 AM5/4/23

"Brandon Clark" <hh_...@homoz.con> wrote in message
Of course not, by your standards. Even a total and complete ban on all guns
would merely be "sensible gun control" according to you.

Brandon Clark

May 4, 2023, 11:30:57 AM5/4/23
On 5/4/2023 7:23 AM, scooter lied:
By any reasonable standard, scooter. There have never been "strict gun control."

Siri Cruise

May 4, 2023, 11:58:22 AM5/4/23
This Kevin McCarthy's balliwick. Reap as you sow, Kevin.

Scout

May 4, 2023, 4:12:55 PM5/4/23

"Brandon Clark" <hh_...@homoz.con> wrote in message
Sure there has been.. oh, not so much in the US.. but other places have or
had it, and it never accomplished what you dream of.

I mean you have Mexico.. in which ONE government store manages to handle ALL
the legal sales since basically it's limited rich connected individuals.

Scout

May 4, 2023, 4:12:56 PM5/4/23

"Brandon Clark" <hh_...@homoz.con> wrote in message
You show no ability to be reasonable by any standard other than your own.

Brandon Clark

May 4, 2023, 5:11:36 PM5/4/23
False, scooter. You're the one who is eminently unreasonable, scooter,
believing as you do that the right to arms is unlimited.

Davis

May 4, 2023, 5:20:03 PM5/4/23
On 16 Nov 2021, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> Oregon has a Democrat problem.

SALEM, Ore. — Oregon Secretary of State Shemia Fagan announced her
resignation Tuesday amid sharp criticism from both Republicans and
Democrats for having moonlighted as a highly-paid consultant to a
marijuana business.

Fagan, a Democrat, apologized on Monday for working for the marijuana
company, but she indicated that she intended to serve out the remaining 20
months of her term. Making matters worse: Fagan worked for two months as a
paid consultant for the marijuana business, which has a sketchy financial
record, while her office was wrapping up an audit of the Oregon Liquor and
Cannabis Commission.

Fagan’s consulting job, first reported on April 27 by Willamette Week,
paid $10,000 per month, with bonuses three times that amount if she helped
the company get licensed in other states. The secretary of state’s salary
is $77,000 annually — established almost a decade ago.

In a virtual press conference Monday, Fagan apologized for taking the
outside job and attributed it to “poor judgment.” She told reporters that
she quit the moonlighting job. On Tuesday, she bowed to pressure to leave
her elected office too.

“It is clear that my actions have become a distraction from the important
and critical work of the Secretary of State’s office,” Fagan said.

Democratic Gov. Tina Kotek will appoint a successor to Fagan, whose last
day is next Monday. No Oregon secretary of state has completed their four-
year term for a decade, due to the resignation of a governor who was
replaced by a secretary of state and a death in office from cancer of
another secretary of state.

Despite its low salary, it is an important job, tasked with overseeing
elections and audits of state entities.

The audit released Friday called for Oregon’s marijuana regulatory agency
to “reform” some rules for marijuana businesses, saying they’re “burdens,”
combined with federal restrictions. Fagan was absent during a Zoom news
conference timed with the audit’s release.

Her spokesman told that news conference that Fagan had recused herself
from the audit, but it was too much for politicians across the political
spectrum to swallow. Senate Republican Leader Tim Knopp and House
Republican Leader Vikki Breese-Iverson immediately called for her to
resign. On Tuesday, Kotek said she supported Fagan’s decision.

“It is essential that Oregonians have trust in their government. I believe
this is a first step in restoring that trust,” Kotek said.

<https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/marijuana-moonlighting-
oregon-official-quits-due-pot-job-rcna82576>

Stan

May 4, 2023, 5:45:03 PM5/4/23
On 26 Jan 2022, Harry Bignall <harrybi...@yahoo.com> posted some

> Ubiquitous wrote
>
>> Can't trust niggers of any age.

A school district in Michigan has banned all backpacks from school
buildings, in response to growing safety concerns.

Flint Community Schools announced last week that backpacks would be banned
and the ban would be in place for the rest of the school year. The new
policy went into effect on Monday.

"We are doing all that we can to create a safe and secure environment for
our scholars, families, teachers and staff," Superintendent Kevin Jones
wrote in a letter posted on the school district's website.

Jones cited growing threatening behavior happening across the country,
including weapons being brought to schools, as the reason for the backpack
ban.

"Backpacks make it easier for students to hide weapons, which can be
disassembled and harder to identify or hidden in pockets, inside books, or
under other items," he said.

Following the shooting at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde, Texas, last
May, where 19 students and two teachers died, schools began implementing
policies requiring students to use clear backpacks. However, Flint
Community Schools have gone a step further and banned clear backpacks from
school buildings, with the superintendent saying that it doesn't resolve
the issue.

"By banning backpacks altogether and adding an increased security presence
across the district, we can better control what is being brought into our
buildings," Jones said.

Students are allowed to store personal items like wallets, keys, hygiene
products and phones in small purses, bring lunchboxes or place their gym
clothes in clear plastic bags, all of which will be subject to searches.

If a student brings a backpack to school, parents or guardians must pick
it up from the school, according to Jones.

The Flint Board of Education, the district's administration and principals
approved the policy change, Jones said, adding that the district received
support from the Flint Police Department.

"We have thought long and hard about this decision, knowing that it will
impact how scholars and families prepare for their days and operations in
the classroom," Jones said. "However, based on the issues we continue to
see across the country regarding school safety, we believe that this is
the best solution for those we serve."

<https://abcnews.go.com/US/michigan-school-district-bans-backpacks-school-
buildings-citing/story?id=99017440>

Klaus Schadenfreude

May 4, 2023, 6:14:15 PM5/4/23
On Thu, 4 May 2023 23:40:08 +0200 (CEST), Stan <b...@nigs.com> wrote:

>A school district in Michigan has banned all backpacks from school
>buildings, in response to growing safety concerns.

Kids don't need back packs.

nickname unavailable

May 5, 2023, 1:10:23 AM5/5/23
On 5/4/2023 11:30 AM, Scout wrote:

> "Brandon Clark" <hh_...@homoz.con> wrote in message
>> On 5/4/2023 5:15 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "!Jones" <x...@y.com> wrote in message

>>> Well, we clearly see strict gun control doesn't work.
>>
>> We *don't* see that, scooter.  There has never been "strict gun control."
>
> Sure there has been.

No, scooter, there has not been.

scooter lies — every time.

David Elsan

May 5, 2023, 1:11:23 AM5/5/23
On 5/4/2023 11:30 AM, Scout wrote:

> "Brandon Clark" <hh_...@homoz.con> wrote in message
>> On 5/4/2023 5:15 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "!Jones" <x...@y.com> wrote in message

>>> Well, we clearly see strict gun control doesn't work.
>>
>> We *don't* see that, scooter.  There has never been "strict gun control."

Governor Swill

May 5, 2023, 4:15:40 PM5/5/23
On Thu, 4 May 2023 13:30:33 -0500, "Scout" <me4...@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net>
wrote:

>"Brandon Clark" <hh_...@homoz.con> wrote in message
>> On 5/4/2023 5:15 AM, Scout wrote:
>>>

>>> "!Jones" <x...@y.com> wrote in message

>>> Well, we clearly see strict gun control doesn't work.
>>
>> We *don't* see that, scooter. There has never been "strict gun control."

WARNING! DANGER WILL ROBINSON! WARNING!
GOALPOST MOVE AHEAD! REPEATING, GOALPOST MOVE AHEAD!

>Sure there has been.. oh, not so much in the US.. but other places have or
>had it

But we're not in 'other places' are we? We're in the US, discussing gun laws *here*.

Therefore . . .

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

. . . and rotate.

Swill
--
From Bill Maher: So Fox News, they put out a statement after the settlement was reached.
They said, "This settlement reflects the continuing commitment of Fox News
to the highest journalistic standards."
But I got to say, you know, which news outlets have, I think, even higher journalistic standards?
The ones who don’t have to pay three quarters of a billion dollars for being a fucking liar."

Scout

May 8, 2023, 12:13:11 PM5/8/23

"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Ok.... tell me how the laws that prohibit felons from owning guns aren't
strict enough.

I mean should we pass a law that makes it Really, Really, Really illegal for
them to own any gun?

How much more strict to you think it could be made?

Democrats - Party of gender denialism

May 10, 2023, 6:05:35 AM5/10/23
A Pierce County councilman was arrested on suspicion of soliciting a
prostitute during a sting by the sheriff’s office.

Wendell Brown was cited and released after his arrest Wednesday at
the Rose Garden Motel in Ponders, an area near Lakewood known as a
prostitution mecca.

Brown declined to comment on the events leading up to his arrest.

Gay diseases

May 16, 2023, 5:55:03 AM5/16/23
Ubiquitous <webe...@polaris.net> wrote in

> And you expected niggers and queers to understand the risks? How
> fucking stupid are you?

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Wednesday it was
working with multiple health departments to investigate new mpox cases
around the country, less than a month after officials had hailed the
weekly pace of new infections slowing to zero nationwide.

News of the CDC's investigations come a day after Chicago health officials
warned they had tracked a resurgence of infections from mpox, formerly
called monkeypox, many among fully vaccinated residents.

"Most weeks we didn't see a single mpox case, maybe one or two in a higher
week. But just these last couple of weeks we saw two, then five, now
another six coming in," Dr. Allison Arwady, commissioner of Chicago's
health department, said Tuesday.

Of 13 newly confirmed or probable cases in the city, nine of them were
among men who had been fully vaccinated, local officials said in an alert
distributed to healthcare providers.

None of the 13 patients were hospitalized. Four disclosed recently
traveling outside Chicago: to New York City, New Orleans and Mexico, the
Chicago Department of Health reported.

The CDC says it still recommends at-risk Americans get two doses of the
Jynneos vaccine to guard against the virus, but urged doctors to test all
patients with symptoms regardless of their vaccination status.

"Getting vaccinated is still very important. No vaccine is 100% effective,
and infections after vaccination are possible, but they may be milder and
less likely to result in hospitalization," the CDC said in a post
published this week.

The number of new cases
After the CDC's last tally on April 26, health officials had hailed the
nationwide rolling average of new cases slowing to zero.

Since then, a total of 60 more cases have been reported to the CDC across
eight states.

Two states have added more than a dozen infections to their tallies: 31 in
Texas and 15 in Illinois. A handful more cases have also been reported in
California, Louisiana, New York, Alabama, Florida and Oregon.

However, not all of these additional cases were actually diagnosed over
the past two weeks.

"At least 17 of the newly reported cases are from 2022 and three are from
January and February of this year," Lara Anton, a spokesperson for the
Texas Department of State Health Services, said in an email.

Anton said the department had recently worked with a local jurisdiction
"to reconcile some of their cases."

"The CDC also had an issue with processing our cases in their system
recently so we believe that there may also be a few duplicate cases that
were counted in the most recent data," added Anton.

A CDC spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Risk of resurgence
Health officials have been warning for months that they feared a potential
resurgence of mpox, especially around travel and gatherings linked to
Pride festivities over the coming months.

CDC modeling earlier this year had predicted an ongoing risk of resurgent
outbreaks across many U.S. communities which could be further worsened by
waning immunity.

"Monkeypox virus infection and vaccination are likely to confer some
immune protection for years, based on evidence from smallpox disease and
vaccination," the agency's modelers wrote. "However, if this protection
wanes quickly or does not effectively stop transmission of the virus,
resurgent outbreaks would be more likely."

Overseas, newly reported cases have climbed in Asia over recent weeks,
according to World Health Organization figures, with dozens of new cases
reported in Japan, China, and South Korea. New cases also continue to be
reported in other parts of the world, including in the Americas.

"So while there is a downward trend globally, we know that the virus
continues to transmit in certain communities and countries, such as in the
Western Pacific region, and we continue to see travel-related cases," Dr.
Tedros Adhanom-Ghebreyesus, director-general of the World Health
Organization (WHO), said Wednesday.

Tedros was speaking at a WHO meeting in which the agency was weighing
whether to end the mpox public health emergency. The U.S. public health
emergency for mpox already ended in January.

"Unfortunately, many countries are now slowing down on surveillance and
reducing access to tests and vaccines. It remains important for countries
to maintain their capacities and continue their efforts," he said.

<cbsnews.com/news/mpox-resurgence-dozens-new-cases-nationwide-cdc-
investigating/?intcid=CNI-00-10aaa3a>

Democrats - Party of gender denialism

May 29, 2023, 5:40:03 AM5/29/23
Transgender rapist enabler.

“They call us socialist, leftists, marxists, progressives,” Heather
Gottlieb, who spends time regularly with Loudoun County Prosecutor
Buta Biberaj as part of her “Justice Academy,” wrote.