CELL TOWERS are being USED by CIA n NSA DEEP STATE to MANIPULATE HUMAN BRAINS with SYNTHETIC TELEPATHY

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Jul 19, 2021, 9:58:43 AM7/19/21

You COCKSUCKING, confused gender WHITE XTIAN FILTHY MORONS,

There is an EVIL DEEP STATE in US, UK, Canada, Australia which calls
itself syndicate/illuminati/secret society or whatever, which DEVELOPED
MIND CONTROL technologies more than 60 yrs ago and USING it on general
public.

WHITE RACE doesn't understand their OWN fucking DNA of Pathological
LYING, Infinite Cunning and Deception.

They have been SECRETLY CHIPPING amrikkkans with MIND CONTROL CHIPS and
REMOTELY OPERATING them like MUPPETS for more than 40 years.

Dr. Paul Batcho - Former Scientist at Los Alamos Lab:

I seem to have stumbled across an advanced technology that I would
classify as synthetic telepathy. It clearly uses the cellular towers to
transmit illegal signals. It sounds unbelievable but it is actual
technology being used on civilians of the US.

My basic research does indicate that such technology can exist and dates
back to the V2K (P300) mind wave technology of the 1970s. This does
appear to be a much more advanced version that allows open communication
of human mind to mind bridges.

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Senior DARPA Scientist Warns of Widespread LETHAL ATTACKS Upon the
Public Coming From Microwave Towers

Former DARPA Senior Scientist, Dr. Paul Batcho, asserts that cell phone
towers pose an intentional and immediate lethal threat against the
general public of the United States.

Batcho states that - they are purposely engaging in “acts of terrorism”
against the general public through emission of dangerous frequencies
from cell phone and microwave towers.

Dr. Batcho - crediblity as a reliable witness.

Dr. Paul Batcho’s Relevant VitaeBelow is the publicly available
professional background of Dr. Paul Batcho:Educational
BackgroundPrinceton University
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.), Computational and Applied Mathematics 1987
– 1994
Computational Physics and low dimensional modeling of dynamical systems;
turbulence theoryRevlevant Work ExperienceStaff Member Los Alamos
National Laboratory
October 2001 – August 2004 (2 years 11 months)Los Alamos, NM
Computational Physics
– C++ OOD design and software engineering development (agile, scrum)
– advanced concurrent computing on thousands of processors, Linux/MS
development
– software quality assurance, CVS, unit testing and project management

Research Associate
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
1999 – 2001 (2 years)
Visiting member of Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU;
research position with Howard Hughes Medical Institute
– Computational Physics for molecular biology, quantum chemistry, fluid
dynamics

———————————————————-Relevant Email Communications on the Terrorist Threat
Please note the following email communications which were sent by Dr.
Batcho to relevant American federal agencies with applicable oversight
capabilities. apparently frustrated by the lack of response from thee
oversight agencies, in whom the pubic safety is entrusted, I was copied
on the last email and the previous emails were attached to provide
contextual background. Here are the emails:
Paul Batcho > April 8, 2016 8:08 PM

A​TTN: Telecommunication threat security office, Homeland Security

I would like to bring to your attention an ongoing threat with regards
to harmful communications transmitting from the cellular towers in
central Florida, and Tampa St Petersburg. It is not clear to me whether
it is due to the USCENTCOM in Tampa or it is targeting US civilians.

I am a former scientist from Los Alamos National Lab in NM where I held
a Q-Clearance for the DOE (top-secret DoD) for several years. I have
also worked on DARPA research projects. I have a Ph.D. from Princeton
and now live in St Petersburg and work… (Personal information deleted)…

I seem to have stumbled across an advanced technology that I would
classify as synthetic telepathy. It clearly uses the cellular towers to
transmit illegal signals. It sounds unbelievable but it is actual
technology being used on civilians of the US.

My basic research does indicate that such technology can exist and dates
back to the V2K (P300) mind wave technology of the 1970s. This does
appear to be a much more advanced version that allows open communication
of human mind to mind bridges.

Please forward my email to the appropriate DoD security office and I
would like the issue investigated. Human brains appear to transmit and
receive at the RF bands around 450MHz and microwave transmissions can be
highly damaging in turns of induced bio-effects. Please also forward my
email to any CIA ​or US technology ​ team that may be researching
similar technologies. It is very clear to me that such technologies exist.

Please feel free to contact me, and I will be able to offer some
background and technical information.
Thank you
Paul F Batcho, Ph.D.
St Petersburg, FL 33701