plot 'a_l' Small Baselines

Maria A. Benito

Oct 15, 2015, 7:56:15 AM10/15/15
to TRAIN - Toolbox for Reducing Atmospheric InSAR Noise
Hi!

I have started using TRAIN, applying the linear correction to my data. I have used it with the PS and it worked well but when I apply it to the small baselines and try to plot it, I get this error:

ps_plot('a','a_l')
SB_INVERT_APS: Starting
22519 ref PS selected
Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in sb_invert_aps (line 64)
    aps_corr_sb= aps_corr_sb(:,unwrap_ifg_index_new);

Error in ps_plot (line 527)
           sb_invert_aps(aps_flag);

I got the same error if I plot ps_plot('u-a','a_l').

And if I try to plot the phase, I got this one:
ps_plot('usb-a','a_l') (or ps_plot('u-a,'a_l'))
Error using  -
Matrix dimensions must agree.

Error in ps_plot (line 850)
        ph_all=uw.ph_uw - aps_corr;

I am using the patch for plotting and the new version of TRAIN. I have also changed the parameter setparm_aps('small_baseline_flag','y')  but I still get the same error.
Is there anything I am doing wrong or any parameter I have to change?

Thank you!
María

David Bekaert

Oct 17, 2015, 5:18:45 AM10/17/15
to TRAIN_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maria,

This looks to be related to the drop_ifg_index.
What version of StaMPS are you using?

Could you also provide me the following information of the fields in bold?
>> pwd
>> ls
>> getparm_aps
>> getparm
>> load tca_sb2.mat
>> size(ph_linear)
>> load phuw_sb2.mat
>> size(ph_uw)

Thanks,

David

Maria Ángeles Benito

Oct 20, 2015, 12:44:02 PM10/20/15
to TRAIN_...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

I think I have found what was happening.

Firstly, I was running in the INSAR_directory:
 - getparm_aps
 - aps_linear

It worked well. And then, I was trying the same commands in the SMALL_BASELINE directory.

However, the “getparm_aps” command was not creating the parms_aps.mat file. And because of that, “aps_linear” was creating tca2.mat instead of tca_sb2.mat.

I think this is happening because getparm_aps is taken parm.mat from the INSAR directory (line 38 in getparm_aps.m). If I remove the parms_aps.mat from the INSAR directory, everything works well in the SMALL_BASELINE. Or at least in my case...
And the same happens to me in the MERGED directory.

Hope it helps,

Best,
Maria Á.

David Bekaert

Oct 20, 2015, 5:40:26 PM10/20/15
to TRAIN_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Maria,

I did not consider the combined STAMPS case (i.e. MERGED).
This would indeed cause a conflict with the parms_aps.mat file.
I will try to make a workaround for the future release.
Thanks for reporting this.

Cheers,
David

zhong...@gmail.com

Mar 7, 2019, 9:11:43 PM3/7/19
to TRAIN - Toolbox for Reducing Atmospheric InSAR Noise
 Hi  Maria A. Benito
Can you tell me which is the INSAR_directory,The insar_master_date dictionary which have four folders?
 or the patch folders? my getparm_aps couldn't run in these folders?could you help me?

-getparm_aps
getparm_aps default
masterfiles{1}{1}
use stamps4.1 trian3.1b
best zhongbai

在 2015年10月21日星期三 UTC+8上午12:44:02,Maria A. Benito写道: