Wheatsheaf Road consultation

Faith Hunter

Jul 6, 2021, 2:29:18 AMJul 6
to Moreland BUG
Dear BUGgies,

Rod Callandar has pointed out that the Wheatsheaf Road consultation closes next week on July 12th.

You can give your feedback on the concept plan here; https://conversations.moreland.vic.gov.au/wheatsheaf-road

Note that it mentions that Wheatsheaf Road is managed by the Department of Transport and contains a bus route operated by Public Transport Victoria (PTV), and because of this some of ideas suggested by the community in the 2020 consultation might not be able to be achieved.

There’s not a lot for people on bicycles besides lower speed limits.possibly the higher pedestrian thresholds will benefit riders as they tend to slow cars down too.But take a look and make sure you get your suggestions and feedback in.

cheers,

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.