Rescheduled - Community Garden Discovery Ride

Faith Hunter

Jun 20, 2021, 8:41:51 PMJun 20
to Moreland BUG
Dear BUGgies,

Lisa has rescheduled her Community Gardens Discovery Ride that had to be postponed during the most recent Melbourne lockdown.

The new date is Sunday July 11th If you had a ticket before you will need to rebook and can do so here;

It’s essential that you register for the ride so that we can make sure it complies with existing restrictions, and covid tracing.

Cheers

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.