Storage space for WeCycle

Faith Hunter

Jul 2, 2021, 12:46:00 AMJul 2
to Moreland BUG
Dear BUGgies,

WeCycle are in need of storage space for the donated bikes that they receive from the community. They repair and then rehome these bikes with asylum seekers, refugees and others in need.

Does anyone have, or know of, any *secure* storage spaces (empty garages, warehouses, storage companies etc) that they would be willing to donate, and/or offer to them for a small fee? They're looking for something not too far from Gumbri (formerly Batman) Park on St George's Road.
WeCycle is a small, volunteer-run organisation that runs on the smell of an oily (bike grease) rag. Check out what they do here: http://www.wecycle-melbourne.com

You can get in touch at wecyclem...@gmail.com

cheers

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.