Upfield Path lighting improvements

Faith Hunter

Jun 24, 2021, 11:00:25 PMJun 24
to Moreland BUG
Dear BUGgies,

The Victorian state government has funded some small improvements in lighting to areas of the Upfield Shared Path. (As I understand it this is Moreland’s share of the “100km of new cycling routes” promised by the Victorian state government in 2020)

They are supposed to be delivered before the end of the financial year, so by next Wednesday.

Has anyone noticed the following at these locations;

Upfield Path-  O’Hea to Ryan - Pole mounted solar lights, fence upgrade with puck lights in handrail
Upfield Path - Bakers to Spry - pole mounted solar lights

I have ridden through both those sections several times lately (including yesterday) and always leave home planning to check and by the time I get there and so zen I have completely forgotten about it!

Has anyone noticed these lighting improvements?

cheers

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.

Faith Hunter

Jun 25, 2021, 12:16:01 AMJun 25
to Bob Cumming, Moreland BUG
These are non-LXRP sections Bob. They are north of O’Hea.

The LXRP project path won’t be opening before mid-August but no firm date is set yet.

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.

On 25 Jun 2021, at 1:52 pm, Bob Cumming <bo...@rsaudits.com.au> wrote:

I assume it will partly be the 2.5km of the Bell to Moreland LXRP, which includes light poles between every pier.  I wonder if that will open by Wednesday?

Cheers, Bob

Bob Cumming and Antigone Komodromos
            28 Woolacott St Coburg Vic 3058
           0403 304 099               0403 017 659
b...@cumming.cc               anti...@cumming.cc
--
Visit https://groups.google.com/d/forum/morelandbug to see all previous messages; or click on "My Settings" to change settings so that rather than seeing each message you can get daily summaries, combined updates or no mail (but still be able to post messages and see all messages); or to leave the group.
---