Community Gardens Discovery Ride - Sunday!

Faith Hunter

Jul 9, 2021, 10:26:32 PMJul 9
to Moreland BUG
Dear BUGies,

We’ve had a couple of cancellations for Lisa’s ride exploring some of the community gardens in Moreland on Sunday. Its going to be a beautiful sunny day and rumour has it there will be pumpkin soup!

We’re meeting at the Cnr Railway Parade and Gaffney St, Pascoe Vale, at 11:45 for a midday departure. It’s opposite Pascoe Vale railway station and not far from the Moonee Ponds Creek trail so easy to get to by bike and/or train.

Book your free spot here:

See you Sunday!

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.