Email Cr Oscar Yildiz re Pascoe Vale trial lanes

Faith Hunter

Jun 18, 2021, 8:29:04 PMJun 18
to Moreland BUG
Dear BUGgies,

A reminder of how important it is to make sure your feedback on the Trial separated bike lanes on Northumberland and Kent Roads, and the shared path through KW Joyce Reserve, in Pascoe Vale gets to Moreland Council. .

Cr Oscar Yildiz is asking for feedback on the lanes and he will hear from plenty of residents upset about them, so make sure you send him an email to let him know how important they are to you, and your family. oyi...@moreland.vic.gov.au Particularly if you live in North-West Ward. Last time we asked some of you to do this, Oscar mentioned how many calls he was getting supporting the lanes, so it is well worth doing!

cheers

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.