BUG Ride Wednesday 23 June "Beating the Bounds" of Moreland

Ross Millward

Jun 21, 2021, 11:00:59 AMJun 21
to Morel...@googlegroups.com
Meet at Moreland Railway station at 10:00am for a 10:17 departure. Should be back by 4:27pm.

We will head south down the Upfield path, east along the Capital City Trail, north up the Merri Creek, west along the Ring Road and south down the Moonee Ponds Creek then east along Park St back to the Upfield path. It is worth bringing your own food as I am not sure where we will be at lunch time.

There are opportunities for an optional return by train if anyone needs to get home early.

Bring bike, face mask, sanitiser, sunscreen, wet weather gear, water, MYKI, snacks, lunch (and/or money).

Pace will be leisurely depending on requirements of the group.

Text me or reply to this message if you are interested. Our COVID-19 plan requires us to split into smaller groups if we have more than 10 participants.

If you want to plan ahead, rides will be every fortnight. See www.morelandbug.org for BUG events.

Happy cycling,
Ross
0407 321 803