Almost Free - Secure bike box

Faith Hunter

Jul 16, 2021, 10:08:41 PMJul 16
to Moreland BUG, Alicei...@gmail.com
Dear BUGgies,

A fellow Brunswick rider, Alice, is moving home and has a metal bike box in which she has been storing her bicycle, surplus to her purposes. The box has no floor, a built in combination lock and is approximately 2.5 metres long. It fits a recumbent tricycle. It is located on Albion St (not far from Sydney Road) and you will need to organise transport.

In exchange for the box Alice is hoping that you will re-instate the fence into which it was built so that she can make her landlord happy.

Please get in touch with Alice at Alicei...@gmail.com if you are interested. (I have cc:ed Alice into this email) Photos attached.

If someone does want it I might be able to lend a hand with the fence fixing but, lockdowns depending, I am also supposed to be away in the next few weeks so, can’t really promise, but CC me into any emails about arrangements and I’ll help if I can.

cheers,

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.