Register Now - Community Walks

Faith Hunter

Jul 29, 2021, 11:41:48 PMJul 29
to Moreland BUG
Dear BUGgies,

Just a reminder that if you live in Pascoe Vale/Glenroy or expect to be using the Pascoe Vale Trial separated bike lanes on Kent and Northumberland Roads then please make sure you register to attend one of the friendly Community Walks Moreland has organised to collect feedback from locals.

It is VITAL that there is someone on these walks who can share why the bike lanes are important for them, otherwise, they will go.

Dates and times available weekends and weekdays

cheers

Faith Hunter

Convenor
Moreland BUG
postcardsf...@gmail.com

Sign up for our newsletter https://mailchi.mp/595749e8a612/morelandisbetterbybike

Facebook: /MorelandBUG Twitter: @MorelandBUG  Instagram:  @moreland.bug

We acknowledge and pay our respect to the traditional custodians of the land we live, work and ride on, the people of the Kulin nation, We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past, present and future. We acknowledge that it always was and always will be Aboriginal Land, sovereignty was never ceded.