David Horn Makes His 1000th Empty, Futile, and Impotent Threat to Another Christian

0 zobrazení
Přeskočit na první nepřečtenou zprávu

maleb...@yahoo.com

nepřečteno,
26. 8. 2006 0:58:5926.08.06
komu: Maleboge.com
David Horn has taken it upon himself to threaten every Christian he can
find. He has tried to intimidate them on Usenet, in discussion boards,
and even in the general public. Sadly, he feels his calling in life is
to do all he can to try and scare and persecute God's people. Of
course, no Christian in their right mind is afraid of a person like
Horn. In fact, I can actually hear his victims' continual laughter at
his futile and impotent attempts.

In his most recent atrocious attempt at intimidation, he tells a
Christian that he has a "special plan" for him. Whether this plan
involves pulling Horn's gun on him, as he has done to at least one
other Christian, is currently unknown. The only thing we know at this
point is that his newest victim is most certainly laughing at him, as
his other prey have done.

Here is a link to this most recent threat:
http://groups.google.com/group/free.christians/msg/0dcb5a25df95dc5c?hl=en

According to Horn, this pattern has followed him since high school. He
has recently admitted to being a bully and using force to get his way.

Odpovědět všem
Odpověď autorovi
Přeposlat
0 nových zpráv