Re: Abridged summary of hippoim@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Fiona Dudley

Sep 5, 2012, 5:09:41 PM9/5/12
to hip...@googlegroups.com
I think I've got an "absolutely positively" for a client who suddenly lost lots of high rankings during July & August. The "crime" appears to be that the site incorporated a lot of blog/article posts that were basically scraped from other sites... despite my advice against this of course.
Fiona

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 6:13 PM, <hip...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/hippoim/topics

    "Karen M" <klmazz...@gmail.com> Aug 20 08:52AM -0400

    We didn't notice anything either but we tend to work with small clients that
    aren't ecommerce. We have one large client/large site but we didn't notice
    any changes to their site either.
    ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group hippoim.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.