Anyone get hit with the Panda or Penguin updates?

Corey Creed

Aug 17, 2012, 11:11:36 AM8/17/12
to hip...@googlegroups.com
Over the past six months to a year, it seems as if every SEO blogger, event, and forum seems to be talking about the Google algorithm changes.  The big ones are named Panda and Penguin.  Personally, we saw virtually no changes to our money sites.

Have you seen any major changes?

- Corey

Karen M

Aug 20, 2012, 8:52:45 AM8/20/12
to hip...@googlegroups.com
We didn't notice anything either but we tend to work with small clients that aren't ecommerce. We have one large client/large site but we didn't notice any changes to their site either.

Over the past six months to a year, it seems as if every SEO blogger, event, and forum seems to be talking about the Google algorithm changes.  The big ones are named Panda and Penguin.  Personally, we saw virtually no changes to our money sites.

Have you seen any major changes?

- Corey

MK Cline

Aug 21, 2012, 9:42:33 AM8/21/12
to hip...@googlegroups.com
We have not had any repercussions that we can see.

Mary Kate