Mulching / weeding / planting party Tmrw, Wed 29th, 1-4pm Northampton

Help Yourself!

Jul 28, 2015, 11:47:58 AM7/28/15
to helpyour...@googlegroups.com, Miranda Wiley, kathcu...@gmail.com, annaf...@gmail.com, Jean Bargeron, abho...@gmail.com, Carlanne Raber, richardro...@gmail.com, theos...@gmail.com, lda...@gmail.com, Alexis Hott, wj...@hampshire.edu, Laurel Hootstein, ze...@hotmail.com, SarahMu...@aol.com, arielle...@gmail.com, Louisa Hall, Chris Gentes, cstaryos, me...@hampshire.edu, del...@gmail.com, Tara Jacob, Yuyue Yan, yayfo...@gmail.com
Hi folks,

Short notice, but b/t 1 and 4 pm (and onwards), a group of 9 Japanese exchange students will be joining us @ the Maplewood shops Parking lot planting to do some sheet mulching, weeding, and planting of gooseberries and apple trees, there and along the rail trail. If you'd like to lend a hand, show up around then. If you can't find us, call me - 339 927 5508.

Let me know by email if you think you'll make it.

Bring cardboard!

Thanks,
Felix

Help Yourself!, Inc.