Alliance against Antigypsyism - Launch Pack

1 view

Roma Virtual Network

Jul 5, 2016, 4:04:04 PM7/5/16
to Roma_Da...@yahoogroups.com
Dear members of the Alliance against Antigypsyism!

Once more, many thanks for signing up to the Alliance against Antigypsyism. At the time of writing, the Alliance already has 66 members, and counting. An overview of the current members is included below.

We launch the Alliance and the Reference Paper on 5 July 2016 at 14.30 (CET) with a press release, which you find here attached. We will include the full and up to date list of organisations that have signed up in the press release. We will tomorrow in the course of the morning send around translations of the press release in Bulgarian, Czech and Romanian which you can use.

The final version of the reference paper is also attached.

We are also finalizing the website, which will go online tomorrow at 14.30. The websites will have supportive quotes from Rita Iszák (UN), Ciprian Necula (Romanian Government), Soraya Post (European Parliament) and Zeljko Jovanovic (OSI – RIO).

What can you do?

You can help support the launch, promote the Alliance and disseminate the reference paper by:

  • Putting out the press release to your own contacts: media, partners, institutions, etc.;
  • Sharing the news about the launch of the Alliance and the reference paper on your own website (please link to www.antigypsyism.eu);
  • Sharing the news about the launch of the Alliance on social media (facebook, twitter: #antigypsyism);
  • Encourageing other organisations to join the Alliance (this will be possible until the end of November 2016);
  • Encourageing your colleagues and friends to sign the online petition for individual supporters of the Alliance (also on www.antigypsyism.eu).

What will we do?

We will disseminate the press release and paper to Brussels based media and to relevant contacts in all European Institutions. We will also issue the press release through Roma Virtual Network and spread the word on RomaReact, facebook and twitter.

Questions?

If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email:

m.ver...@ergonetwork.org

jonath...@sintiundroma.de

Many regards,

Gabriela Hrabanova

Chair of the drafting party

Organisations that signed up (in alphabetical order, 4 July 20h00 CET)

Amaro Drom e.V.

Germany

Asociación Intercultural Nakeramos

Spain

Asociatia Centrul de Resurse pentru Incluziune Sociala CRIS

Romania

Asociatia E-Romnja (Asociatia pentru Promovarea Drepturilor Femeilor Rome)

Romania

Asociatia Mediatorilor Scolari din Romania - ROMED

Romania

Asociatia Nevo Parudimos

Romania

Asociația DANROM Făurei

Romania

Bódvalenke - Freskófalu

Hungary

Centar za strategii po problemite na maltsinstvata

Bulgaria

Chitalishte Roma Vazovo

Bulgaria

Drom romské středisko

Czech Republic

Ebony Afrikai Egyesulet

Hungary

ERGO Network

Belgium

European Network Against Racism

Belgium

Federación de Asociaciones Gitanas de Cataluña - FAGiC

Spain

Federal Union of European Nationalities (FUEN)

Germany

FEMYSO (Forum of European Muslim Youth and Student Organisations)

Belgium

Фондация "Междуетническа инициатива за човешки права"

Bulgaria

Fondatsiya Romska Solidarnost

Bulgaria

Фондация"Здравето на ромите"

Bulgaria

Forum of European Roma Young People

France

Fédération européenne des femmes romani et voyageuses

France

Gesellschaft für Antiziganismusforschung

Germany

Integracia Romov Zahorie

Slovakia

Integro Association

Bulgaria

Kaskosan

UK

Khamoro, o. p. s.

Czech Republic

Kleja, z. s.

Czech Republic

Konexe

Czech Republic

La voix des Rroms

France

Luton Roma Trust

UK

Občianske združenie rómskych žien Lydia

Slovakia

One Voice 4 Travellers Limited

UK

OZ Rom Podskalky

Slovakia

Phiren Amenca International Network AISBL

Belgium

Policy Center for Roma and Minorities

Romania

Quo Vadis

Slovakia

Rom en Rom ASBL

Belgium

Roma Active Albania

Albania

Roma Zentrum für interkulturellen Dialog e.V.

Germany

Roma-Service

Austria

Рома Верситас

Bulgaria

Roman Medya

Turkey

Romano jasnica, z. s.

Czech Republic

Romea, o. p. s.

Czech Republic

RomnoKher – Ein Haus für Bildung, Kultur und Antiziganismusforschung gGmbH

Germany

Romodrom, o. p. s.

Czech Republic

Romske advokacne a vyskumne stredisko

Slovakia

Romsko Zhenso Sdruzhenie SEVGI

Bulgaria

ROMÉDIA Alapítvány

Hungary

Rural Media

UK

Sdruzhenie Alternativa

Bulgaria

Сдружение "ГОРД - Раковски"

Bulgaria

Сдружение "Младежка мрежа за развитие"

Bulgaria

Sdruzhenie Slantse za vseki

Bulgaria

Sdruzhenie Socialna Podkrepa

Bulgaria

Slovo 21

Czech Republic

СНЦ "Инициатива за равни възможности"

Bulgaria

Stalna konferencija romskih udruženja građana (SKRUG) - Liga Roma

Serbia

Udruzenje gradjana za promociju Roma OTAHARIN

Bosnia and Herzegovina

UNITED for Intercultural Action European Network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of migrants and refugees

Netherlands

Viešoji įstaiga Romų visuomenės centras

Lithuania

Voice of Roma, Ashkali and Egyptians

Kosovo

Vzájemné soužití o.p.s.

Czech Republic

Zdruzhenie Roma Zavet 2003

Bulgaria

Zentralrat Deutscher Sinti und Roma

Germany

2016_07_05_ Alliance against Antigypsyism PRESS RELEASE.docx
Alliance against Antigypsyism_Antigypsyism a reference paper.pdf