CGC2012 workshops (http://kpnm.hnust.cn/confs/cgc2012/workshop.html)
will be held together with CGC2012 (http://kpnm.hnust.cn/confs/cgc2012/index.html)
during the same dates and venue. We invite you to submit workshop proposals on
any topics related to Cloud and Green Computing to the Workshop Chairs.
The purpose of these workshops is to offer to researchers a good opportunity to present their work in a more focused way than the conference itself and to obtain feedback from an interested community.
that focus on new and emerging topics, or on applications and industry
contributions are particularly encouraged.
In general, a workshop takes one day, although multiple-day and half-day workshops are welcome. The deadline for the proposal submission is 30 April 2012.
A workshop proposal should contain at least:
· Title of workshop: International workshop on ...
· Workshop chairs/organisers: Names, Affiliations, address, e-mail,
· Brief description of the workshop (several hundred words)
· The workshop deadlines
· Tentative composition of the committees
· Brief biography of organizers
· Prior history of this workshop, if any.
Dr. Rajiv Ranjan, Research Scientist and Project Leader
CSIRO ICT Centre, Information Engineering Lab
Canberra, ACT, 2601