Dancing on the Square starts tomorrow!

Paul Geissler

Jun 5, 2018, 10:50:57 PM6/5/18
to North-Central Arizona Social Dance, Nadine Geissler
Please join us each Wednesday evening from June through August, downtown
at Heritage Square for our quirky Flagstaff tradition, Dancing on the
Square! We start at 7:00 PM with a free lesson from local guest
instructors, then dance from 8:00 to 10:00 to a variety of swing and latin
music. Joe will kick the summer off tomorrow with a bachata lesson.

Come out and dance! Paul & Nadine

Paul Geissler

Aug 29, 2018, 1:19:08 PM8/29/18
to North-Central Arizona Social Dance, Nadine Geissler
Hi Folks,

Please join us this evening downtown on Heritage Square for the last
Dancing on the Square of summer! Lesson at 7:00, open dancing 8 - 10:00.

Ven bailalo! Paul & Nadine

Paul Geissler

Jun 5, 2019, 1:19:04 PM6/5/19
to North-Central Arizona Social Dance, Nadine Geissler
Please join us each Wednesday evening from June through August, downtown at
Heritage Square for our quirky Flagstaff tradition, Dancing on the Square! We
start at 7:00 PM with a free lesson from local guest instructors, then dance
from 8:00 to 10:00 to a variety of swing and latin music. Joe will kick the
summer off tonight with a salsa lesson.