This Week in Tikvah Tablet Trump Values (9/5)

David Shasha

Sep 5, 2021, 6:32:36 AM9/5/21
to david...@googlegroups.com

Liel Leibovitz Threatens Rabbis and Synagogue Leaders in the Holy Name of Trump!

We will of course recall the Lysol bluster of the Murderer-in-Chief, whose responsibility for the mounting death toll of his unvaccinated supporters makes him even more of a murderer these days, when it came to his beloved Jesus:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/24/coronavirus-response-trump-wants-to-reopen-us-economy-by-easter.html

We will note that in 2020 he was predicting packed churches for Easter, and a swift end to the Pandemic!

We will also recall how at the same time the Zionists issued lockdowns of religious institutions in the Homeland:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_pandemic_in_Israel#Restrictions_on_religious_gatherings

We will then recall the attacks, from Tikvah and not-Tikvah Jews, on the NYC mayor for his remarks directed at the Hasidim and their egregious violations of government rules:

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/uFhuGVvR9Ko/m/qGoRJZBGAwAJ

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/i8ZF-UUVpUg/m/EMmGrAQwAwAJ

I continue to wonder how these Jews would have reacted to Israel’s complex system of restrictions when it came to the vaccinated and the unvaccinated:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/02/18/world/middleeast/israel-covid-vaccine-reopen.html

Indeed, we just read a report in The Jerusalem Post on a Yeshivah student who actually got COVID three times!

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/triple-whammy-yeshiva-student-infected-with-covid-for-third-time-677906

The article does not give us any information on the student or his infected superspreader Yeshivah, nor does it tell us if he was vaccinated.

All this at a time when the US is seeing a dangerous rise in COVID cases, the worst since the peak last winter:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/30/us/delta-100000-covid-patients.html

We should read the following article by Whore of Trump Pitbull Leibovitz in this context:

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/community/articles/our-bodies-our-shuls-pandemic-high-holidays

The first thing we note is the title, which is a takeoff on the Feminist classic Our Bodies Ourselves:

https://www.ourbodiesourselves.org/

That is just some Tikvah Tablet Troll the Libs jesting!

Here is the Trumpist threat:

But none of that, sadly, spares any of us from the stark reality that the measures you set in place now will define you and your congregations, determining, to borrow a turn of phrase from the liturgy we’re about to read, which communities shall live and which shall wither away.

And here is the Lysol Anti-Vaxxer moment:

Many of you are requiring proof of vaccination, and many more have decided to ask families with children younger than 12 to stay home this year for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. You may be doing so following your local authorities, like New York City, who now demand that vaccination cards be presented before entry to restaurants, gyms, and other venues, and who are venturing to keep unvaccinated individuals, including children, from congregating indoors. Or you may be listening to staff, board members, and congregants who urge you to adopt none but the strictest measures, because you can never be cautious enough and because these are extraordinary times and because we must, as the new declaration of faith goes, trust the science.

Science and safety measures do not apply to our Synagogues:

We can and should debate the efficacy or necessity of these measures in our civic and professional spaces. But we should also realize that our shuls are—and must be—different. Those who act like the algorithm of human life has but one variable—the prognostications of medical professionals—are dismissing the intricate web of yearnings, emotions, and traditions that have always defined and sustained our faith.

He then naturally deploys the Spanish Inquisition and Holocaust in his Tikvah hysteria:

Jews celebrated Shabbat in silence under the Inquisition, lighting candles in darkened basements even though the flickers of holy light could attract the penalty of death. Jews baked matzo in the ghettos and observed Yom Kippur in the camps. We are here not in spite of these indiscretions but because of them, here because we realize that our faith guards us, even—or particularly—when observing it comes with a measure of sacrifice and risk. Any congregation that takes any measure that bars any Jew from praying in communion on the Days of Awe is divesting itself from the very core of Jewish life.

It is interesting coming from an apostate Jew who once bragged that he ate cheeseburgers:

https://www.amazon.com/Liel-Leibovitz/e/B001JRUDJQ%3Fref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

He might want to update his Amazon author page!

Tikvah Tablet has made its case.

Ron De Santis is kvelling.

Rabbi Meir Soloveichik, Tikvah Hypocrisy, and Politicized Pulpits

Also on Monday morning, we received the following article re-posted in the Tikvah Mosaic newsletter:

https://mosaicmagazine.com/picks/religion-holidays/2021/08/political-sermons-squander-a-precious-opportunity-to-engage-with-judaism/?utm_source=Daily%20Newsletter%20Segment&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily%20Newsletter%202021-08-30%20%28Tt9YNX%29&_kx=oByhKG18yD92DyhlaFRims3Q8a0gAhmFvLx7SL5D0xCEhw7od6sRZPrgJofUzVZi.L87CGh

Here is the JNS article promoting the Tikvah hypocrisy:

https://www.jns.org/opinion/another-year-another-political-lecture-from-the-pulpit

Before we discuss the article, let us note Meir Soloveichik’s long history of Right Wing Political Speech:

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article24724369.html

Rabbis should not do politics indeed!

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/maLNfGyQ2Jc/m/DWm6v6HlAwAJ

Soloveichik and Trump!

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2017/12/AP17342065547859.jpg

Soloveichik and Mike Lee!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sUvnfXMeduh00CKAuDD30NiRwbD-5Q147YrMHbGs7Q0/edit

All this is important because the JNS article is not only an attack on the politicization of the Synagogue pulpit, but because it highlights in a positive way the great contributions of Soloveichik to the New Jewish Dysfunction:

At a dinner a few weeks ago with two couples who are longtime members of a prominent Reform temple in Manhattan, one friend was recommending Rabbi Meir Soloveichik’s daily online Bible class (Bible 365). He said something every Reform and Conservative Rabbi should take note of. “I learned more about my faith and Jewish thought in the first few sessions of this class than my temple has taught me in more than 40 years of attending services there.” Surprised by the biblical text’s sophisticated insights into human nature and its inspiration for contemporary living, he said that he felt deprived by his rabbi, whose Rosh Hashanah sermon last year focused on race in America.

I have no love for Orthodox, Reform or Conservative Judaism, but I can spot Tikvah hypocrisy wherever I find it.

The article’s author Rebecca Sugar seems to be oblivious to the fact that the rabbi she is using as her example of the proper way to be apolitically Jewish is someone who has consistently violated her prohibition of not mixing politics and religion.

Well played in the Tikvah manner!

When is Maimonides not Maimonides? When He is the Maimonides SAPIR Fund!

I have written extensively on the problem of Bret Stephens, who has apparently been coronated and the New King of the Jews:

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/BfTN1-a8Z9o/m/o3zqfkw8BwAJ

Stephens was appointed head of the SAPIR Journal; yet another Tikvah Neo-Con offshoot:

https://sapirjournal.org/

Stephens hired someone named Felicia Herman as the Journal’s Managing Editor:

https://sapirjournal.org/authors/felicia-herman/

She has made it to the SHU radar screen:

https://groups.google.com/g/davidshasha/c/dbH8itFhN8g/m/LE0lHA72BQAJ

I have noted the Tikvah Tablet connection

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/community/articles/jews-with-money-lila-corwin-berman-jewish-philanthropy

Which was duly noted by eJewish Philanthropy:

https://mailchi.mp/ae35081cb787/your-daily-phil-4918618?e=%5bUNIQID

On Wednesday we got more on Ms. Herman from the White Jewish Supremacists there:

https://mailchi.mp/22bc7442824a/your-daily-phil-4918782?e=[UNIQID]

She is now director of The Maimonides Fund which has nothing to do with Maimonides!

https://maimonidesfund.org/

It is the usual White Jewish Supremacy that is clearly networked in its racist Intersectionality, in the true Tikvah manner.

Killing off Sephardim in the name of Maimonides.

Well played.

David Shasha