New Article: The “Jewish” Letter to De Blasio: The Tikvah Fund is Not for Neo-Cons Only

David Shasha

May 1, 2020, 8:39:59 AM5/1/20
to david...@googlegroups.com

The “Jewish” Letter to De Blasio: The Tikvah Fund is Not for Neo-Cons Only

In case you might have missed it, here is my article on Tablet magazine’s seemingly-endless repetition of the Lysol Trump Coronavirus talking points:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/Davidshasha/uZe9DWpcLg8

The article included a brief discussion of the Bill De Blasio Hasidic funeral controversy.

Alana Newhouse went one bold step further by publishing an article by Shaul Magid, which provided some very well-timed Haredi apologia:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/Davidshasha/sYB6T6CxX7Q

The NYC mayor at first vigorously defended himself from his attackers:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/495244-de-blasio-pushes-back-on-criticism-of-remarks-about-funeral-i-have-no

I was soon informed about an open letter to the mayor that was included in the following New York Post article:

https://nypost.com/2020/04/30/leaders-write-letter-to-de-blasio-over-jewish-community-warning/

Here is the letter with all the signatories and their institutional affiliations:

https://jewishinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Letter-to-Bill-de-Blasio.pdf

As I said in my original article:

Here we see once again how the different socio-political factions of White Jewish Supremacists band together when one of them is attacked – even if it is for legitimate reasons.

Blood is thicker than Reason.

The De Blasio letter was proudly signed by Left Wing Jews, including the AOC-friendly, neo-Marxist group JFREJ, as well as by Right Wing Jews; all of whom apparently do not see a problem with mass gatherings by Hasidic Jews which violate the social distancing guidelines mandated by the city.

These Jewish institutional professionals apparently have more of a problem with the mayor who is trying to protect us, than with those who are helping to spread the disease with their obscenely criminal behavior.

It is truly shameful.

It came as absolutely no surprise that De Blasio backed down in the face of the well-organized Jewish onslaught:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/29/politics/de-blasio-tweet-apology/index.html

And then the Jews started, in true Lysol Trump fashion, to blame the NYPD:

https://www.jta.org/2020/04/29/united-states/ny-police-helped-coordinate-the-brooklyn-funeral-that-drew-hundreds-of-orthodox-jews-but-they-admit-things-got-out-of-hand

It was a truly astounding deployment of the Trumpist Projection, turning the tables in order to make the police the guilty ones and let the Hasidim off the hook.

Now De Blasio knows how the Sephardim feel as we face the wrath of the White Jewish Supremacists.

It is not a pleasant feeling at all.

David Shasha

Tikvah Fund De Blasio letter.doc