Re: *ClayCraft* Digest for claycraft@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Peter Stephens

Jul 19, 2013, 7:37:15 PM7/19/13
to clay...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lee, and everyone. As far as I understand for Apple's iPhone, iPod, etc, it is necessary to access an app through iTunes.  The app has been submitted to Apple's iTunes App Market, and will now be reviewed by their team. It has also been submitted to Google Play. If all goes well, it will be available as a free download from iTunes and Google Play.  Apart from Apple users, it  installs as an Android apk. file, as a download, or via e-mail.  That is,  download and save the file to the device or send the file as an attachment to yourself and open the attachment.  It installs automatically in the device. I willl keep you updated about the Apple iTunes submission. Thanks for the interest and I am sorry for the delay for iPhones, iPod. Regards, Peter

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 3:19 AM, <clay...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/claycraft/topics

    Lee Middleman <leemid...@gmail.com> Jul 17 04:24PM -0700

    Hi,

    Is this for a computer or iPhone? I downloaded it to my iMac but could not
    open it.

    I could view the HTML5 version on the computer.

    Thanks, Lee

    --
    Lee Middleman
    www.LeeMiddleman.com