CDSPP 2021-2022 Renewal Dues

Alfonso, Vincent

Oct 10, 2021, 6:31:17 PM10/10/21
to CD...@googlegroups.com

Dear Colleagues,

The Executive Committee of CDSPP hopes that you and your families are safe and healthy! We ask that all programs consider renewing their CDSPP membership by visiting the CDSPP website at http://www.cdspp.net/

Please note that membership in CDSPP is at the program level, not the individual level. As such, program directors or their designees typically complete and return the form.

We have attached WORD and PDF versions of the form to this email if that makes it easier for you to renew.

Finally, the annual membership fee of $175.00 is due by November 30, 2021. Programs are strongly encouraged to pay the fee online by credit card at http://www.cdspp.net/home/membership.

To pay by check, please complete this form and send it along with payment of $175 to:

       Markeda Newell, Ph.D.

       11010 West Meadowcreek Drive
       Milwaukee, WI.

       53224

Thank you for your attention and we look forward to communicating with you in the weeks and months ahead!

CDSPP, Executive Committee

Vincent C. Alfonso, Ph.D.

Professor

School of Education