Celebrate Your Inner Light This Diwali

Ayurveda News

Nov 6, 2015, 2:40:12 AM11/6/15
to ayurve...@googlegroups.com

Editors' Note

Dear Readers,

Diwali is the famous “Festival of Lights” in India. Goddess Lakshmi is worshiped for prosperity and houses are kept clean to welcome wealth by decorating lighting oil lamps, candles or chandeliers. Diwali also signifies the victory of good over bad and awareness of illuminating body and soul. So in this Diwali let us take a pledge to remove all the negativity in every aspect and illuminate completely from inside too along with lighting lamps and chandeliers.

Chakrapani Ayurveda wishes all our readers a Happy and Safe Diwali.

We welcome your suggestion and submissions.

Enjoy reading and get benefited by Ayurveda.

Vaidya Lakshmi Anoop

Celebrate Your Inner Light This Diwali

Diwali is celebrated with family and friends. In South India, the whole family wakes up before sunrise for a ritualistic oil bath / Ayurvedic oil routine. Sesame oil is applied on everyone’s head before their bath. This symbolic purification rite marks a new beginning. Then they get dressed up in their new best clothes and visit the temple to offer prayers to God and to make new resolutions. The first day of Diwali is called Dhanvantari Triodasi (thirteenth day) or Dhanteras. It is the festival that marks the beginning of the Diwali celebrations and therefore it is considered the first day of five days long festivities of Diwali. Lord Dhanvantari who is the physician of the Gods and an incarnation of Lord Vishnu came out of the ocean that was churned by the Gods and the demons on the day of dhanteras. Lord Dhanvantari is considered as the God of Ayurveda.

In this Diwali let us make small but decisive changes in our life. Let us follow the Ayurvedic principles to lead a stress free, happy and peaceful life. Dedicating a few minutes everyday to yoga, eating healthy meals, timely sleep and using natural Ayurvedic products can go a long way in enhancing your lifestyle in a natural way. In the vedas, much importance is given to Sattva, which symbolizes “Purity of the body, mind and soul”. So during this Diwali celebration let us all give utmost improtance to cleaning of the environment as well as body, mind and soul. In Ayurveda cleaning or Shodhana is mentioned as Panchkarma which is ritual to be performed annually maintain optimum health of the body and mind. Diwali is a festival of joy, hence if there was any unpleastness with your family members or friends, let us forget the bad memories / incidents and make a fresh new start and embrace them with love, joy and affection.

Few tips for celebrating a Healthy Diwali

1. Try avoiding sweets added with chemicals / preservatives or sweets having a shiny ‘silver’ coating as they are unhealthy and may cause health problems. Let us enjoy home made sweets which are healthier.

2. Say NO to crackers to reduce pollution. Let us celebrate this Diwali in a peaceful and less polluting way. Fire crackers cause lots of noise and vibrations and they release toxic gases which are harmful for health. As fire crackers cause noise and environment pollution, its best to avoid them or spend very less money on buying crackers and prefer to buy noise free crackers.

3. This Diwali, light up lamps with oil / ghee to reduce air pollution.

"Let us illuminate our inner light while lighting the lamps and chandeliers in this Diwali"

Wish to procure our products? Kindly contact as detailed below:

USA:
Now available at Garry and Sun, USA - The new longevity tonic & all the other products of Chakrapani Ayurveda, India, potent and fresh Ayurveda herbs, massage oils for body types, good quality Indian spices and readymade Ayurveda food items suitable for Ayurveda body types. Contact at Toll Free:      1 - 888 - 98 - HERBS

Garry and Sun

 http://garrysun.com

France
CENTRE AYURVEDA D'AQUITAINE (Ass P.P.A)

AYUSHKAR DIFFUSION SAS

Ireland
The Samadhi Centre
http://thesamadhicentre.com

Colombia
Ms. Gisele Dupuis
kamalacent...@gmail.com

Curacao
Ms. Soraida
http://www.enlightengroup.org

Brazil
Jorge Farias
fari...@hotmail.com

Ph: (21) 2261.5352

Would you like an advertisement of your health services and products to be read by the largest on - line audience of Ayurveda in the whole  world?  Or would you like to sponsor a newsletter ? For all information about our newsletter and sponsorship details, click here

For Archives of our earlier published Newsletters, please
click here

Subscription Information:
If you know someone, who would enjoy AyurvedaNews, please forward it to them or tell them about it.

If AyurvedaNews came to you from a friend, you can subscribe to it for free at our web sites or
click here

Click here to send your feedback on this issue of AyurvedaNews. Your valuable suggestions will help us in our efforts at continuous improvement.

Change of Address: If at any time you wish to change your e-mail address, please update us by
clicking here.

Stop Subscription: If you wish to stop your subscription
click here

Chakrapani Ayurveda Clinic & Research Center located in Jaipur is the largest wellness center in North India providing genuine services in the field of Ayurveda from the past 17 years.

Product of the Month - Pachak (Digestive help) tea

Diwali is not only lights and crackers but also eating!. We eat so much of snacks, sweets and junk foods during diwali. As sweets are hard to resist especially when there is variety of colorful sweets everywhere, we end up eating a lot in this grand festival. This may create digestion problem. Pachak take will take care of this.

Ingredients - Dhanyak (Coriandrum sativum), Mishreya (Foeniculum vulgare), Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica), Yavani (Carum copticum), Jirak (Cuminum cyminum), Kalonji (Nigella sativa) and Sunthi (Zinziber officinale).

Benefits – Pachak tea is a perfect solution for all problems related to digestive system. It strengthens digestive system and improves appetite. It aids in healthy digestion, absorption and peristalsis. It soothes and calms the membranes of gastrointestinal tract. It helps in dyspepsia, flatulence, abdominal distention, indigestion and acid reflux problems.

Recommended use - One serving 1 hour before or after meals is beneficial

To read more about Pachak (Digestive help) tea, click here:

Healthy Sweet Recipe for this Diwali - Wheat Ladoo / Sweet wheat balls

Ingredients – 1 cup of whole wheat flour, 1/3rd cup ghee (clarified butter), ½ cup powdered jaggery, ½ tsp cardamom powder / cinnamon powder, ½ tsp dry coconut powder, 1 tsp poppy seeds, 6 – 7 cashew / almond.

Method of preparation – In a pan add ghee, when it melts add whole wheat flour and fry in low flame for 5 minutes. Then remove from fire and add powdered jaggery in it and mix well. Then add cardamom powder, dry coconut powder, cashews and poppy seeds. Now take a small amount of this mixture, press it with your hands and from a round shape of a size of a golf ball. Store them in air tight containers. Serve these healthy sweets to your family and friends.

Let us feast by eating healthy sweets this Diwali and staying healthy.

We are specialized in

Ayurveda Consultation Click here

Ayurveda Training Click here

Panchakarma Treatment Click here

Ayurveda Products Click here

CONTACT US
Chakrapani Ayurveda Clinic & Research Center,
Chakrapani Global Center for Training & Research in Ayurveda
8, Diamond hill, Behind Birla Temple, Tulsi circle, Shanti path, Jaipur-302004, India.
Telefax : +91-141-2624003   Phone: +91-141-2620746
E-mail: chakrapan...@gmail.com
http://chakrapaniayurveda.com , http://LearnAyurveda.com , http://ayu.in
  http://PanchakarmaEquipment.com