מישהו שם למעלה נתן לי את ההשראה לתלת מימד בלי משקפיים. תודה לאל!

Bonaventura

<christoph.overkott@gmail.com>
Jul 27, 2022, 1:42:57 PM7/27/22
to Atheism vs Christianity
Tnx to God. Someone above gave me the inspiration to invent 3D without glasses. Made without Kinemaster. Overkott's new approach. Mind the proper distance to your screen.

Rupert

<rupertmccallum174@gmail.com>
Jul 28, 2022, 3:01:05 AM7/28/22
to Atheism vs Christianity
Whenever I paste links of this type into my browser, the tab always immediately vanishes. I would welcome any insight into why this is.

Bonaventura

<christoph.overkott@gmail.com>
Jul 29, 2022, 3:30:41 PM7/29/22
to Atheism vs Christianity

Bonaventura

<christoph.overkott@gmail.com>
Jul 29, 2022, 5:16:44 PM7/29/22
to Atheism vs Christianity
Or this one - thank you, Holy Father, for coming to Canada for reconciliation with the indians.

LL LL

<spectacular8360@gmail.com>
Jul 29, 2022, 6:00:06 PM7/29/22
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
Try another browser. I could do it on Chrome and Brave.

On Jul 29, 2022, at 2:16 PM, Bonaventura <christoph...@gmail.com> wrote:

Or this one - thank you, Holy Father, for coming to Canada for reconciliation with the indians.

Rupert

<rupertmccallum174@gmail.com>
Jul 30, 2022, 1:50:34 AM7/30/22
to Atheism vs Christianity
Okay thank you; both of those links worked.

Bonaventura

<christoph.overkott@gmail.com>
Aug 5, 2022, 11:19:22 AM8/5/22
to Atheism vs Christianity
Here is another example. Great effect due to much motion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icF-iEfjZOY