Netflix movie Vatican girl casts Vatican into disrepute

Dingbat

<ranjit_mathews@yahoo.com>
Oct 16, 2022, 5:36:32 PM10/16/22
to Atheism vs Christianity

There was hope that the reforming Pope Francis might shed light on the mystery when he was elected in 2013.

But the only remark he has made to the family is that “Emanuela is in heaven” , without divulging how, where or why she died.

“It chilled my blood to hear the Pope say Emanuela was dead,” said her brother Pietro Orlandi. “We don't know if she is alive or dead because there is no evidence. But for a head of state to say that Emanuela was dead meant he knew more than we did.”

LL LL

<spectacular8360@gmail.com>
Oct 16, 2022, 6:11:25 PM10/16/22
to atheism-vs-christianity@googlegroups.com
Somebody at rge Vatican knows something nobody else does.