MonitoredStopVisit Returning Blank data

negash andargachew

Dec 20, 2023, 11:19:06 AM12/20/23
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources
Howdy! I had a simple app that was working perfectly fine till yesterday, Now i get something back when I send a request but its just timestamps and MonitoredStopVisit returns an empty list. Do I need to regenerate my Key or is something up at the source?

Peter Beyersdorf

Dec 24, 2023, 11:54:02 AM12/24/23
to 511SFBayDeveloperResources
I'm having this issue too