Bay to Bay this weekend

Channing Hamlet

Aug 1, 2016, 2:36:17 PM8/1/16
to 505-usa-...@googlegroups.com, Terence Gleeson, Brad Ruetenik, Stephen Shumaker, Aidan Mobley, I14F...@yahoogroups.com, Bill McKinney, Paul Scoffin, Douglas Dommermuth, Gary Lee
All -- It looks like we have 8 boats planning to sail on Saturday and we have a tentative escort boat as well.  Here is what I have for attendance:

505 Fleet
Gary Lee
Paul Scoffin
Bill McKinney
Doug Dommermuth

Note: There is a 505 available to be borrowed.  Please get in touch with Gary if you are interested.

I14 Fleet
Aiden
Terry (borrowed boat)
Brad (Cameron's boat)
Shumaker

Can you please confirm your attendance and see if you can encourage other people to sail.

The event notice is posted on facebook and I have attached a copy here.  We will be collecting $20 per boat to help with gas costs for chaseboat.  Please don't make me hound you at the event.

Brad has arranged with SDYC for storage of trailers during the day.

We will do a trailer convoy at 9:00 am to drop trailers and dolly's at SDYC and a participants meeting at 10:00 am on the back deck at MBYC.  We'll plan to launch at 11:00 and then start once everyone is in the starting area.

Thanks,

Channing

--
B2B_NOR_2016.pdf

Gary Lee

Aug 1, 2016, 3:09:08 PM8/1/16
to Channing Hamlet, Stephen Shumaker, Aidan Mobley, 505-usa-...@googlegroups.com, I14F...@yahoogroups.com, Bill McKinney, Brad Ruetenik, Paul Scoffin, Doug Dommermuth, Terence Gleeson, Dan Downing

I'm in with Dan Downing. Gary

Gary Lee

Aug 2, 2016, 7:43:26 PM8/2/16
to seg...@gmail.com, 505-usa-...@googlegroups.com, Terence Gleeson, Brad Ruetenik, Stephen Shumaker, Aidan Mobley, I14F...@yahoogroups.com, Bill McKinney, Paul Scoffin, Douglas Dommermuth
Segah -
I have a small (30') sailboat docked at the club.  Its pretty comfortable for two or so.  You and you crew can stay on that. Depending on when you get in, I could show you the 505 you'll be sailing. You could even rig her and go for a test sail that evening.

The club has dinner Friday evening and breakfast Saturday morning.  And of course, a bar!
Gary

On Tue, Aug 2, 2016 at 2:43 PM, Segah Meer <seg...@gmail.com> wrote:
My crew and I are on the fence between flying in early Saturday morning vs. staying for the night on Friday evening. Any chance someone might have a couch or available floor space?

Segah Meer

+1(650)575.54.10

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Gary Lee <garyl...@gmail.com> wrote:
Additional details of the Bay-to-Bay race can be found in the email below and in the attached NOR.  Note especially the timing and logistics for getting trailers to Shelter Island for the return trip back to Mission Bay.