Silent mode with −−extract−recipients=auto does not work

Tobias Warken

Nov 16, 2016, 7:10:58 AM11/16/16
to yajhfc-user
Hi,

great software you did after all. But I have the issue that if i try to send a PDF file via
/usr/bin/java -jar ~/yajhfc-console/yajhfc.jar −−extract−recipients=yes --no-gui ~/fax-todo/fax.pdf
it throws me the error
INFORMATION: Not loading this plugin in startup mode 1
In no GUI mode you have to specify at least one recipient.

but i am providing a recipient in @@recipient tags. It does work if I don't start in no-gui mode, but i want to implement a automatic solution.

What can i do?

thanks

Tobias

Tobias Warken

Nov 16, 2016, 7:12:51 AM11/16/16
to yajhfc-user
It does work, if i provide a -r but that can't be the solutions, so for every fax it tries to send it to the -r XX as well.

Jonas Wolz

Dec 14, 2016, 4:29:52 AM12/14/16
to yajhf...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tobias,

although the answer is a bit late, I would recommend using the YajHFC console mode if you want to automatically send stuff.

The following command works as intended:
cyajhfc --extract-recipients=yes extract-test.pdf

You will have to use the current beta from http://download.yajhfc.de/betas/, however, as 0.6.0 has a bug where it crashes with a NullPointerException when the PDF does not contain a @@subject@@ tag.

Hope that helps,
Jonas

Am 16.11.2016 um 13:12 schrieb Tobias Warken:
It does work, if i provide a -r but that can't be the solutions, so for every fax it tries to send it to the -r XX as well.

Tobias Warken

Dec 15, 2016, 10:24:45 AM12/15/16
to yajhf...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jonas,

thanks for your answer. I will try that.

best
Tobias

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "yajhfc-user" group.