Need help

Vincent De Fazio

Oct 27, 2015, 5:28:16 PM10/27/15
to X-Labs Members Email
Hi my names Vincent I am a 20 year old college student in southern California. I designed a new type of workout shirt that can possibly change the way athletes pro and amateur train. I have 2 different designs one I can do on my own the other and the design I favor more I would need some help. If interested you can contact me at vdef...@gmail.com

Thanks for reading.

Hamza Tariq

Oct 27, 2015, 5:38:39 PM10/27/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com

can you share what you ve done till now and we ll help you

On Oct 27, 2015 5:28 PM, "Vincent De Fazio" <vdef...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi my names Vincent I am a 20 year old college student in southern California. I designed a new type of workout shirt that can possibly change the way athletes pro and amateur train. I have 2 different designs one I can do on my own the other and the design I favor more I would need some help. If interested you can contact me at vdef...@gmail.com

Thanks for reading.

Vincent

Oct 27, 2015, 5:56:32 PM10/27/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
I want to infuse nanotube technology into a shirt to use body heat to power electrical components that will help increase muscle growth and healing.
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "X-Labs Members Email" group.

Salman Husain

Oct 27, 2015, 10:36:36 PM10/27/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
pehlay assignment kr phr dusro ke kaam krna hamza tariq

Charles Suleskey

Oct 28, 2015, 11:17:42 AM10/28/15
to x-labs-mem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vincent,

This X-Labs is not affiliated with the Google X Labs research group. We are a student engineering group at the University of South Florida. If you'd like to contact professors or groups at USF in fields relevant to your work, we can help you with that.

Thanks,

Charles