FW: WA AGO - Attorney Postings

Nightingale, Noel

Dec 23, 2014, 1:36:12 PM12/23/14
to Washington Attorneys with Disabilities Association (WashingtonAttorneyswithDisabilitiesAssociation@googlegroups.com)

From: Nakamura, Linda (ATG) [mailto:Lin...@atg.wa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2014 10:05 AM
Subject: WA AGO - Attorney Postings

Good morning.  The Attorney General’s Office has attorney/management opportunities available.  If you would be so kind as to share this information with your membership, I would be incredibly grateful.

Linda Nakamura

Linda Nakamura

Attorney and Law Clerk Recruitment Administrator

Washington State Attorney General's Office

800 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2000

Seattle, WA   98104

(206) 464-6446

Contents of this e-mail may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination, or use of this e-mail or its contents by other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact me and delete it.

PDF:

Word:

Linda Nakamura

Linda Nakamura

Attorney and Law Clerk Recruitment Administrator

Washington State Attorney General's Office

800 Fifth Avenue, Suite 2000

Seattle, WA   98104

(206) 464-6446

Contents of this e-mail may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review, dissemination, or use of this e-mail or its contents by other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please contact me and delete it.

In consideration and preservation of our natural resources, please print this e-mail only if necessary.

CRU 1.23.15.pdf
UW DC Sea 1.15.15 FINAL.pdf
CRJ SVP 1.5.15.pdf
SVP 1.5.15.doc