Employer Award Nominations

Conrad Reynoldson

Aug 17, 2016, 7:29:33 PM8/17/16
to WashingtonAttorneyswith...@googlegroups.com
Hello Associationmates,
I write to let everyone know that the Governor's Committee for Disability Issues and Employment is making a big final push for more nominations for the Employer Awards.  The Governor himself attending the event this year so we would like to make a particularly good showing.

Will you be making any nominations? The deadline is August 31st. Remember, organizations and agencies can self nominate as well! I have attached the nomination application. Please let me know if you have questions.
Thanks,
-Conrad

Governors Employer Awards Program Application.docx