Vert.x conf this fall

Julien Viet

Aug 24, 2016, 10:30:27 AM8/24/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we’re building a list of Vert.x confs this fall, I’m pretty sure there are more (specially at JavaOne), any suggestion to add ?

https://gist.github.com/vietj/f8c8681b4d03c4706f0a4238693bb04a

thanks

Julien

Arnold Schrijver

Sep 6, 2016, 12:29:44 AM9/6/16
to vert.x
Hi Julien,

Just saw the conf page. Looks good!

How about that Amsterdam F2F meetup you mentioned earlier? Is that a candidate to include too?
If in Amsterdam I will try to plan it in my agenda...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/vertx/1VJsFa1XMt0/wMHkwMCDBAAJ

Cheers,

Arnold.

Julien Viet

Sep 6, 2016, 2:03:53 AM9/6/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

it will happen the week of 17th of October in Amsterdam.

I don’t know yet exactly which days and how many people from community can come, I hope we can nail it down this week.

I will add you to the list of persons that want to participate (unfortunately we do have limited seats, but we will try to make a fair serving, i.e contributors first)