Vert.x F2F meeting

Julien Viet

Jul 12, 2016, 1:02:32 PM7/12/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Vert.x RedHat employes (i.e Clement, Paulo and myself) are planning a face to face meeting in fall. We do that once in a year, so we can talk about Vert.x and also meet in person (we all work remotely).

There is nothing new here, as we already had F2F meetings in the past, however we would like it to be done in the open and anyone should be able to participate (note that Red Hat cannot sponsor non Red Hat employees, so you would have to do that on your own, if there is demand probably that people could share housing via AirBNB).

While this is a Red Hat initiative, it would be open for a few persons (we have limited capacity), probably be done in an easy to access location (probably Amsterdam) during fall, probably for a couple of days. The meeting would mix technical discussions, brainstorming and beers.

So, if some of you are interested, just reply to this email.

cheers

Julien

Martijn Verburg

Jul 13, 2016, 9:47:15 AM7/13/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Let me know the details and I'll see if John or myself can attend.

Cheers,
Martijn

Julien

Peter Hendriks

Aug 8, 2016, 6:45:00 AM8/8/16
to vert.x
We would be interested in joining the meeting as well (2 to 3 developers). I am working for a large education publisher in Netherlands where we develop several large products with Vert.x.

Kind regards, Peter

Julien Viet

Aug 8, 2016, 6:55:46 AM8/8/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
great!

Fabio Marinelli

Aug 8, 2016, 9:45:56 AM8/8/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested too.

Cheers.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 12:55 PM, Julien Viet <jul...@julienviet.com> wrote:
great!

On Aug 8, 2016, at 12:45 PM, Peter Hendriks <peerkeh...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Software developer
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/fmarinelli
Twitter @fmarinelli

Farzad Pezeshkpour

Aug 10, 2016, 4:50:19 AM8/10/16
to vert.x
There's a few of us who are definitely very interested. fwiw, we're based in London.

Jez P

Aug 10, 2016, 4:58:58 AM8/10/16
to vert.x

Interested for sure, schedule permitting.

Julien Viet

Aug 10, 2016, 5:15:28 AM8/10/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

great to see community involved :-)

we haven’t made yet this formal but it should happen in Amsterdam and likely in October.

will keep you informed as soon as we have news.

Julien

radoslaw busz

Aug 10, 2016, 6:29:14 AM8/10/16
to vert.x
Any chance to see the output of the meeting anywhere afterwards (ex. vert.x blog)?

Alexander Lehmann

Aug 21, 2016, 6:18:46 AM8/21/16
to vert.x
I would also be interested to participate time permitting.

Emad Alblueshi

Aug 21, 2016, 7:40:48 AM8/21/16
to vert.x
Hi,

I'm interested to attend. I need details about timing and location

Thanks

Julien Viet

Aug 21, 2016, 12:38:34 PM8/21/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

it would be à priori 2 days during the week of the 17th of October, located Amsterdam (which is an easy to get place for everyone).

I will try to confirm this soon.

Julien