Fwd: Wisconsin Entrepreneurial Bootcamp (WEB) Program is Accepting Applications

Don Stone

Feb 18, 2014, 10:14:32 AM2/18/14

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Wisconsin Entrepreneurial Bootcamp (WEB) Program is Accepting Applications
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:56:43 +0000
From: Collins, Lisa <lcol...@bus.wisc.edu>
To: Undisclosed recipients: ;

Dear Department Chair,

The Wisconsin School of Business is offering the eighth Wisconsin Entrepreneurial Bootcamp (WEB) from June 16-20, 2014. This program allows UW graduate students and post-docs in the STEM and other fields to learn substantial theory and tools about technology entrepreneurship. This is a week-long total immersion, integrated experience that has consistently received top reviews from the participants.

We would like to ask your help to recruit candidates for this year's WEB program. The application deadline is March 28th. Due to generous donations from program sponsors we are able to offer this program at no cost to the student but enrollment is limited. We would ask you to distribute the attached announcement in any way you find appropriate.

Thank you for circulating the attached information.

Sincerely,

Russ, Dan and John

Russ Coff<http://bus.wisc.edu/faculty/russ-coff>, Professor, Management and Human Resources
Wisconsin School of Business
rc...@bus.wisc.edu<mailto:rc...@bus.wisc.edu>

Dan Olszewski<http://bus.wisc.edu/faculty/daniel-olszewski>, Director, Weinert Center for Entrepreneurship
Wisconsin School of Business
dolsz...@bus.wisc.edu<mailto:dolsz...@bus.wisc.edu>

John Surdyk<http://bus.wisc.edu/faculty/john-surdyk>, Director, INSITE
Wisconsin School of Business
jsu...@bus.wisc.edu<mailto:jsu...@bus.wisc.edu>

Lisa Collins
Associate Director, Weinert Center for Entrepreneurship
Wisconsin School of Business
4425 Grainger Hall
975 University Avenue
Madison, WI  53706