Double clicking on a *.tblk configuration file does not add VPN information

148 դիտում
Անցնել առաջին չկարդացված հաղորդագրությանը

saco...@gmail.com

չկարդացված,
18 ապր, 2015 թ., 08:06:0118.04.15
– tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

This is what I have done so far:
  • uninstall tunnelblick
  • install tunnelblick (3.5)
  • rebuild launch services
What is the issue?

Double clicking on a *.tblk configuration file does not add VPN information.

What happens?

When I double clicking the configuration file (extension tblk) the following happens:

Upon clicking "Open" nothing happens.

I am running Yosemite 10.10.3

Please help.

Thanks

jkbull...gmail.com

չկարդացված,
18 ապր, 2015 թ., 08:08:5818.04.15
– tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, saco...@gmail.com

Andrew Moser

չկարդացված,
20 ապր, 2015 թ., 17:03:3420.04.15
– tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, saco...@gmail.com
I have the same issue, after upgrading to 10.10.3.   The steps in the link provided did not resolve the issue.

jkbull...gmail.com

չկարդացված,
20 ապր, 2015 թ., 17:22:0620.04.15
On Monday, April 20, 2015 at 5:03:34 PM UTC-4, Andrew Moser wrote:
I have the same issue, after upgrading to 10.10.3.   The steps in the link provided did not resolve the issue.

Can you clarify what you mean by "same issue": are you getting the same "Tunnelblick was downloaded from the Internet" window that saco…@gmail.com posted? Or something else?

Have you tried rebuilding the launch services database per my 2015-04-08 comment on that same thread?

What happens when you
8.Right-click (or Control-click) on a .ovpn file, and slide the pointer down to "Open With…".
? Do you see only one choice? What is that choice?

Andrew Moser

չկարդացված,
20 ապր, 2015 թ., 17:47:0320.04.15
– tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, saco...@gmail.com
Yes, I am getting the same "Tunnelblick was downloaded from the Internet" issue.   I only have Tunnelblick as an option in open with.   I rebuilt the launch services DB, and I still only have Tunnelblick as the option for open with after that

jkbull...gmail.com

չկարդացված,
20 ապր, 2015 թ., 18:06:5920.04.15
– tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, saco...@gmail.com
Please try the following:
  1. If it is running, quit Tunnelblick by clicking on the Tunnelblick icon in the status/menu bar, and then clicking "Quit Tunnelblick".
  2. Open a Finder window, then click "Applications" on the left side panel.
  3. Double-click Tunnelblick on the right side. (You might have to scroll to find it.)
If the same message about "from the Internet" appears, click the "Open" button, answer any questions that Tunnelblick asks. Then perform steps 1-3 a second time.

If the same message appears again, then there is probably something wrong with your OS X setup, because OS X isn't properly resetting the flags that show the file was downloaded from the Internet. (It's known as a "quarantine" flag.)

If the same message doesn't appear, then try Control-clicking on your configuration file, and clicking on "Open with", then clicking on the presumably only choice: Tunnelblick, and see what happens.

The only other thing I can think of is that if you are running as a standard user (instead of an admin user) and that somehow that is causing this problem. (Not that I know of anything like that, it's just that standard users often run into weird problems like this.)

Stalin Acosta

չկարդացված,
20 ապր, 2015 թ., 18:26:1920.04.15
– jkbull...gmail.com, tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com
"Open with", then clicking on the presumably only choice: Tunnelblick resolved my issue.

Thanks

Stalin Acosta

Andrew Moser

չկարդացված,
20 ապր, 2015 թ., 18:39:0120.04.15
– tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, saco...@gmail.com
I am getting the “tunnelblick was downloaded from the internet" pop up.  I have tried rebuilding launch services DB as well.   I have only ever had 1 application listed in Open With, it’s been Tunnelblick, before and after the db rebuild.

Andrew Moser

չկարդացված,
21 ապր, 2015 թ., 10:35:0821.04.15
– tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, saco...@gmail.com
I tried these steps, and was able to import 1 config.   Trying another config, I get the same error about "from the internet".   Trying those same 3 steps again, I am not able to add any more configurations.  I am an admin on my mac.

jkbull...gmail.com

չկարդացված,
21 ապր, 2015 թ., 11:57:4421.04.15
As I wrote earlier:

If the same message appears again, then there is probably something wrong with your OS X setup, because OS X isn't properly resetting the flags that show the file was downloaded from the Internet. (It's known as a "quarantine" flag.)

Andrew Moser

չկարդացված,
21 ապր, 2015 թ., 15:31:1521.04.15
– tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, saco...@gmail.com
I did a complete removal of Tunnelblick and all my configurations, and re-installed.  It is working now.

indi...@gmail.com

չկարդացված,
27 ապր, 2015 թ., 10:08:1727.04.15
– tunnelbli...@googlegroups.com, saco...@gmail.com
Had the same problem.

OSX 10.10.3

Resolved by:

1. Shut down Tunnelblick
2. double-clicked the configuration file and allowed me to install the config.

On Saturday, April 18, 2015 at 8:06:01 AM UTC-4, saco...@gmail.com wrote:
Պատասխանել բոլորին
Պատասխանել հեղինակին
Փոխանցել