Task / bug list

kate edmundson

Jan 29, 2015, 5:11:19 PM1/29/15
to trade...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Does an updated task / bug list exist somewhere? I remember we were working off one at the November 8th hackday. Would be interested to take a look and dip back in.

Kate

Mark Skipper

Jan 30, 2015, 5:15:41 AM1/30/15
to kate edmundson, trade...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kate

> Does an updated task / bug list exist somewhere?

I think the canonical place for this is here:

https://github.com/trademapper/trademapper-js/issues

Aptivate also have an internal backlog of features we discussed with
Willow during the las iteration, but this github one is the canonical
place for the bug/feature list.

Mark

--
Dr Mark Skipper
ma...@aptivate.org | +441223 967838 | +447795 820267 | skype: marksaptivate

kate edmundson

Jan 30, 2015, 8:00:55 AM1/30/15
to Mark Skipper, trade...@googlegroups.com
Great, I'll keep looking at that one. Thanks!

Neil Gunn

Jan 30, 2015, 10:24:23 AM1/30/15
to trade...@googlegroups.com, ma...@aptivate.org
Thanks for having another look Kate - great to hear people are interested in continuing to develop the tool!

Cheers
Neil