hide some menu items from the "More" tab

已查看 45 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

mobil...@gmail.com

未读,
2022年10月7日 19:23:532022/10/7
收件人 TiddlyWiki
2022-10-08_00-21.png
How do I hide those items?

Maurycy Zarzycki

未读,
2022年10月8日 18:13:202022/10/8
收件人 TiddlyWiki
This tab is in Tiddler $:/core/ui/SideBar/More which appears to indiscriminately list all tiddlers tagged with $:/tags/MoreSideBar. Which means there is probably no way to do it without creating shadow tiddlers - but if you're fine overwriting the core tiddlers (which should be fine in this case) here is how I'd approach it:
  1. Edit  $:/core/ui/SideBar/More and change the filter from [all[shadows+tiddlers]tag[$:/tags/MoreSideBar]!has[draft.of]] to [all[shadows+tiddlers]tag[$:/tags/MoreSideBar]!has[draft.of]!field:hide[yes]] - added !field:hide[yes] at the end
  2. Edit each tiddler I want to hide and add field hide with value yes

Mobil Home

未读,
2022年10月8日 19:20:592022/10/8
收件人 tiddl...@googlegroups.com
If it's that difficult. then I will just hide them with CSS.

Brian Radspinner

未读,
2022年10月8日 19:50:572022/10/8
收件人 TiddlyWiki
This is why I made my Sidebar Tabs Organizer. I can check-uncheck boxes to show/hide/move tabs easily from the Control Panel.

CtrlPanel-TabsTab.jpg

Mobil Home

未读,
2022年10月8日 20:12:442022/10/8
收件人 tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Awesome, thanks.
Wow, it looks very hackable.

mobil...@gmail.com

未读,
2022年10月9日 18:43:152022/10/9
收件人 TiddlyWiki
Is there a way to reorder these tabs horizontally?
2022-10-09_23-41.png

Brian Radspinner

未读,
2022年10月9日 18:56:462022/10/9
收件人 TiddlyWiki
View the tiddler you made for the Contents tab, and click on the tag pill for $:/tags/SideBar. In the menu that pops up, drag & drop the items up/down to re-arrange them.

mobil...@gmail.com

未读,
2022年10月9日 19:12:382022/10/9
收件人 TiddlyWiki