Link Styling and the Official Markdown Plugin

50 צפיות
מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

Kevin Kleinfelter

לא נקראה,
26 במאי 2020, 16:05:2126.5.2020
עד TiddlyWiki
I'm thinking of converting from the Anstosa Markdown Plugin to the official Tiddlywiki Markdown Plugin, because there are a few anomalies with the Anstosa plugin which are... troublesome to explain to my other users.

However, the official plugin takes internal links like `[Link Title](#Link%20Title)` and it renders them styled *just* like external links.  Is there a way I could make it style them differently?

In particular, I'd like them to render without the underline, so that ONLY external links get rendered with underline.

TIA

Mark S.

לא נקראה,
26 במאי 2020, 16:34:1126.5.2020
עד TiddlyWiki

On Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 1:05:21 PM UTC-7, Kevin Kleinfelter wrote:

In particular, I'd like them to render without the underline, so that ONLY external links get rendered with underline.

Hmm. That's exactly what it seems to be doing on my empty edition version (there should be a screenshot here):

Is it possible that you have a theme or stylesheet that is overriding the standard settings?

It looks like you can create your own stylesheet for the two types like this:

/* external links */
a[target="_blank"] { color: green; }
/* internal links */
a.tc-tiddlylink {color: red;}

When I'm trying to figure out CSS stuff, I'll take an existing object (like a link) and use firefox's "inspect element" to see what classes are available.

Good luck!

Kevin Kleinfelter

לא נקראה,
26 במאי 2020, 16:43:3526.5.2020
עד tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Hmmm... I created a simple tiddler with a similar demo and it worked correctly.  I copied in my personal "Markdown Acid Test" and it underlined them both.  Looks like there's some content in my acid test which confuses things.  I'll have to sort out whether I'm confused or the parser is.

Thanks for the help!

Mat

לא נקראה,
26 במאי 2020, 17:12:3326.5.2020
עד TiddlyWiki
Kevin Kleinfelter wrote:
Hmmm... I created a simple tiddler with a similar demo and it worked correctly.  I copied in my personal "Markdown Acid Test" and it underlined them both.  Looks like there's some content in my acid test which confuses things.  I'll have to sort out whether I'm confused or the parser is.

Because it has to do with CSS, do consider that "last called wins". If things come from stylesheets, you can do a <<tag $:/tags/Stylesheet>>, click it and reorganize the items and see if it affects the style of the links.

<:-)
השב לכולם
השב למחבר
העבר לנמענים