[Highlight Text] A shortcut or a button in the editor toolbar?

Prestige

Jul 31, 2020, 8:44:56 AM7/31/20
to TiddlyWiki

Hello folks,

I needed some highlighting tool, and I did find some macros to do it, I was just wondering if its possible to have a direct shortcut or a button in the editor toolbar to highlight text?

Regards,
Prestige

TW Tones

Jul 31, 2020, 9:27:08 AM7/31/20
to TiddlyWiki
There is already an editor toolbar button for highlighting somewhere. I will locate tomorrow if no one else does.

Regards
Tony

Stephen Kimmel

Jul 31, 2020, 11:48:31 AM7/31/20
to TiddlyWiki
There are buttons to highlight a text selection, change the character color of a text selection and select the colors for those changes in http://skplugins.tiddlyspot.com/ and some other goodies as well.

Dummy ME

Jul 31, 2020, 4:26:05 PM7/31/20
to tiddl...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Tony and SK.

TW community is the best!

-prestige

Prestige

Aug 1, 2020, 9:56:53 PM8/1/20
to TiddlyWiki
Hi again Steve,
I used the SK plugin and they don’t seem to work. Maybe that’s an issue with my theme or something. The code around the text pops up but the highlights or the colour changes are not visible. If you know the fix please let me know.…:)
-Prestige