I need a TestNG java developer to write QA automation - Portland, Oregon

djan...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2014, 6:14:52 PM7/3/14
to testng...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a TestNG java developer to write QA automation.   If you are in Portland, Oregon  ( or interested to do so), I am looking for a Java developer with strong TestNG and Selenium experience to work with me in a "Software Developer in Test" position.  We work as a team of 3 full time test programmers writing test automation for a team of 15+ QA analysts.  Email me and I will send you a link to the job posting.   We test a medical related "search engine" software that is broadly marketed to national health plans.   I thought this forum would be a good place to find a "fan" of TestNG who loves QA but wants to be a pure programmer.  2 years or more of Java programming experience is desired.
-Jon

Rafael Carvalho

Jul 4, 2014, 9:28:02 AM7/4/14
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Accept remote work?

Cheers,
Rafael

vasika...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 11:21:58 AM7/4/14
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Do you accept remote work??  I've 12+ yrs of java selenium experience. I live in CA.

iSent. iPhone. iReget. iThumbs.iTypos!
-Raj

On Jul 3, 2014, at 4:14 PM, djan...@gmail.com wrote:

I am looking for a TestNG java developer to write QA automation.   If you are in Portland, Oregon  ( or interested to do so), I am looking for a Java developer with strong TestNG and Selenium experience to work with me in a "Software Developer in Test" position.  We work as a team of 3 full time test programmers writing test automation for a team of 15+ QA analysts.  Email me and I will send you a link to the job posting.   We test a medical related "search engine" software that is broadly marketed to national health plans.   I thought this forum would be a good place to find a "fan" of TestNG who loves QA but wants to be a pure programmer.  2 years or more of Java programming experience is desired.
-Jon

Jon Austen

Jul 4, 2014, 1:46:16 PM7/4/14
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, we aren't looking for a remote worker.  I should have said something in my post about that.
-Jon

Shawn McCarthy

Jul 6, 2014, 1:36:23 PM7/6/14
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Holy cow! 12 years of selenium experience!?

Raj Vasikarla

Jul 6, 2014, 5:35:40 PM7/6/14
to testng...@googlegroups.com
anything up for remote work?
Message has been deleted

Jon Nelson

Jul 7, 2014, 7:50:26 AM7/7/14
to testng...@googlegroups.com
12 years experience is pretty impressive... esp. since the first release was only 10 years ago.

Rafael Carvalho

Jul 7, 2014, 10:14:09 AM7/7/14
to testng...@googlegroups.com
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Fei Long

Aug 8, 2014, 9:52:09 PM8/8/14
to testng...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like Mr. Selenium-User is a must-hire. 12+ years experience with Selenium.  he got to be the major force behind SE.