Force profile stop

Steve

Sep 26, 2021, 1:46:22 PM9/26/21
to Tasker
Short of rebooting the phone, is there an easy way to force Tsker to stop a profile already in progress?  If I leave the house, I don't want the profile to continue. Since it was auto-started, it won't let me just hit stop.  I just found the error last night and haven't built in error trapping yet.

zimme...@googlemail.com

Sep 29, 2021, 4:36:06 PM9/29/21
to Tasker
Your Task should be named. Then you can
- either set the collision handlin in the task properties to "Abort Existing Task". When you want to stop the task, you can run it again (manually) - which will stop the running task - and then stop the second task (manually)
- or create a separate task with stop (task)

Steve

Oct 1, 2021, 4:12:18 AM10/1/21
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Thank you