Structural Modeling Video Conference Saturday, June 4th 8 AM PST Read Ahead

瀏覽次數:1 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

joseph simpson

未讀,
2016年5月22日 晚上10:41:522016/5/22
收件者:Thomas Kercheval、Kevin Dye、Sys Sci、mjs...@gmail.com、mjs...@eskimo.com、Aleksandar Malečić、Jack Ring、Yiannis Laouris、Richard Martin、Lenard Troncale、Narayana Mandaleeka、J Singer、Janet Singer、Mary Keeler、Mary Keeler、Steven Krane、peterdt...@gmail.com
Team:
The draft read ahead document for June 4th is attached.  The primary content and form of this document is focused on addressing Janet Singer's request for a more detailed mapping between the given math theories and the AMEI.

This general mapping process has been started in the current version of the document.  Please provide any additional information and/or insights that you think will improve the document content.

I will try to find some more time between now and June 4th to complete more of the detailed mapping.

I know this read ahead is late, my schedule was slammed from a number of unexpected vectors this month..

Kevin may be in the same boat with the ISM paper outline...

Anyway, please provide any additional material that you believe is relevant so it can be evaluated and worked into the paper..

Please let me know if you would like an invitation to the June 4th Video Conference.. it will start 30 minutes early to allow people time to sign in....

--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw
ReadAhead-for-June4_22may2016.pdf

Kevin Dye

未讀,
2016年5月23日 下午3:08:222016/5/23
收件者:joseph simpson、Thomas Kercheval、Sys Sci、mjs...@gmail.com、mjs...@eskimo.com、Aleksandar Malečić、Jack Ring、Yiannis Laouris、Richard Martin、Lenard Troncale、Narayana Mandaleeka、J Singer、Janet Singer、Mary Keeler、Mary Keeler、Steven Krane、peterdt...@gmail.com
Here is a recommended protocol and paper outline.

As I mentioned on the last call I believe that we should do something comprehensive about the field along the lines of a Systematic Review.

The first step is to define the purpose of doing it and identifying the research question.

If we ask “why are we doing this work?” It’s about bringing standardization in practice, quality improvement on the way to a rationalization of the dozens of algorithms out there to a common open source platform. I believe that this entails making an evidence-based assessment of the literature on ISM according to the strictures being cultivated in our work.

SLRTemplate.pdf
Systematic-reviews-5-8.pdf

joseph simpson

未讀,
2016年5月23日 晚上7:49:142016/5/23
收件者:Kevin Dye、Thomas Kercheval、Sys Sci、mjs...@gmail.com、mjs...@eskimo.com、Aleksandar Malečić、Jack Ring、Yiannis Laouris、Richard Martin、Lenard Troncale、Narayana Mandaleeka、J Singer、Janet Singer、Mary Keeler、Mary Keeler、Steven Krane、Peter D Tuddenham
Kevin:

Excellent...

Would you be able to provide a 10 to 15 minute outline of specific next steps that need to be taken by a group of individuals that is interested in completing this type of review?

I have not reviewed the documents yet, but this sounds like a great plan..

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe

<ReadAhead-for-June4_22may2016.pdf>

Kevin Dye

未讀,
2016年5月24日 下午1:12:042016/5/24
收件者:joseph simpson、Thomas Kercheval、Sys Sci、mjs...@gmail.com、mjs...@eskimo.com、Aleksandar Malečić、Jack Ring、Yiannis Laouris、Richard Martin、Lenard Troncale、Narayana Mandaleeka、J Singer、Janet Singer、Mary Keeler、Mary Keeler、Steven Krane、Peter D Tuddenham

On May 23, 2016, at 7:49 PM, joseph simpson <jjs...@gmail.com> wrote:

Would you be able to provide a 10 to 15 minute outline of specific next steps that need to be taken

I think we should address the need for our project, relationship of our project to the practice & literature on ISM, and the research question to be addressed in the paper.

This is briefed in sections 5.1 and 5.3 in the guidelines for Systematic Review.

Kevin

joseph simpson

未讀,
2016年5月28日 凌晨12:19:332016/5/28
收件者:Kevin Dye、Thomas Kercheval、Sys Sci、mjs...@gmail.com、mjs...@eskimo.com、Aleksandar Malečić、Jack Ring、Yiannis Laouris、Richard Martin、Lenard Troncale、Narayana Mandaleeka、J Singer、Janet Singer、Mary Keeler、Mary Keeler、Steven Krane、Peter D Tuddenham
Team:

Please see the current version of the Read Ahead document and associated graphics..

The plan is to distribute another updated version of the Read Ahead on Monday May 30th..

Please let us know if you have any comments and/or questions,

Joe
MathematicalTheoriesHierarchy-wrt-AMEI_forDistribution_27may2016 (2).pdf
ReadAhead-for-June4_27may2016.pdf

joseph simpson

未讀,
2016年5月31日 凌晨12:28:432016/5/31
收件者:Kevin Dye、Thomas Kercheval、Sys Sci、mjs...@gmail.com、mjs...@eskimo.com、Aleksandar Malečić、Jack Ring、Yiannis Laouris、Richard Martin、Lenard Troncale、Narayana Mandaleeka、J Singer、Janet Singer、Mary Keeler、Mary Keeler、Steven Krane、Peter D Tuddenham、Kevin Dye
Team:

The June 4th Structural Modeling video conference documents are available at:

And are also attached to this email...

As usual, I will start sending out invitations at 07:30 AM Pacific Standard Time to give people some time to connect and get oriented.

A second round of invitations will be sent out at 07:55 AM for those who have not connected by that time...

I am looking forward to the material that will be presented by Kevin Dye... sounds like a great project..

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe
SMP_06_04_2016_agenda.pdf
ReadAhead-for-June4_30may2016.pdf
MathematicalTheoriesHierarchy-wrt-AMEI_forDistribution_27may2016 (2).pdf

joseph simpson

未讀,
2016年6月4日 下午5:17:052016/6/4
收件者:Kevin Dye、Thomas Kercheval、Sys Sci、mjs...@gmail.com、mjs...@eskimo.com、Aleksandar Malečić、Jack Ring、Yiannis Laouris、Richard Martin、Lenard Troncale、Narayana Mandaleeka、J Singer、Janet Singer、Mary Keeler、Mary Keeler、Steven Krane、Peter D Tuddenham、Kevin Dye
Team:

The June video is available at:

It is in a different place this month...

I will see if I can move it over to the other channel...

Take care and have fun,

Joe

joseph simpson

未讀,
2016年6月4日 下午6:11:292016/6/4
收件者:Kevin Dye、Thomas Kercheval、Sys Sci、mjs...@gmail.com、mjs...@eskimo.com、Aleksandar Malečić、Jack Ring、Yiannis Laouris、Richard Martin、Lenard Troncale、Narayana Mandaleeka、J Singer、Janet Singer、Mary Keeler、Mary Keeler、Steven Krane、Peter D Tuddenham、Kevin Dye
New link for the June video..

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄