Notes From The 07-11-2015 Structural Modeling Teleconference

joseph simpson

Jul 11, 2015, 4:01:44 PM7/11/15
to Sys Sci, Kevin Dye, mjs...@gmail.com, Janet Singer, Jack Ring, Constantina Spanoude, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris, constantina spanoude

Team:

Please see the attached document.

Let me know if there should be any additions, deletions or changes to the notes.

There has been a request to record our future meetings, the meeting will be recorded if there are no objections from the participants and a request to record the conversation.

Thanks again for your participation and interest, we are now definitely having fun..
--
Joe Simpson

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world.

Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves.

All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.”

George Bernard Shaw
SMP_07_11_15.pdf

joseph simpson

Jul 11, 2015, 11:24:03 PM7/11/15
to Sys Sci, Kevin Dye, mjs...@gmail.com, Janet Singer, Jack Ring, Constantina Spanoude, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris, constantina spanoude
First installment on my action item to provide information from the preface of "Structuring Complex Systems", 1974, by John N. Warfield

This is the first of four (4) installments.

Please see the attached document and have fun in the Summer sun at the beach or where ever you are..

Joe
SCS_P1_done.pdf

joseph simpson

Jul 12, 2015, 9:30:32 AM7/12/15
to Sys Sci, Kevin Dye, mjs...@gmail.com, Janet Singer, Jack Ring, Constantina Spanoude, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris, constantina spanoude
Second installment on my action item to provide information from the preface of "Structuring Complex Systems", 1974, by John N. Warfield

This is the second of four (4) installments.

The fun continues........

Joe
SCS_P2_done.pdf

Jack Ring

Jul 12, 2015, 12:00:22 PM7/12/15
to joseph simpson, Sys Sci, Kevin Dye, mjs...@gmail.com, Janet Singer, Constantina Spanoude, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris, constantina spanoude
Greatly appeciated.

<SCS_P2_done.pdf>

joseph simpson

Jul 13, 2015, 1:38:22 PM7/13/15
to Jack Ring, Sys Sci, Kevin Dye, mjs...@gmail.com, Janet Singer, Constantina Spanoude, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris, constantina spanoude
Team:

Please find the third component of my action item deliverable, from the Saturday meeting, attached to this email.

I have one more page to prepare for distribution, and then I will start a set of comments and notes about the material that the team can use to organize a set of discussion points.

Take care be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe
SCS_P3_done.txt

joseph simpson

Jul 13, 2015, 1:41:00 PM7/13/15
to Jack Ring, Sys Sci, Kevin Dye, mjs...@gmail.com, Janet Singer, Constantina Spanoude, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris, constantina spanoude
Woops.. sent the wrong file format..

Please see the attached pdf..
SCS_P3_done.pdf

joseph simpson

Jul 13, 2015, 2:36:12 PM7/13/15
to Jack Ring, Sys Sci, Kevin Dye, mjs...@gmail.com, Janet Singer, Constantina Spanoude, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris, constantina spanoude
Team:

The final part (part four(4)) of my action item commitment from the Saturday teleconference.

There are very interesting items contained in the pages of the preface.  I will comment of these items as I get time, hopefully I can get this finished up today.

I have to get to work on a database architecture for group abduction for use in a couple of projects, including the ISM open-source project..

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe
SCS_P4_done.pdf

joseph simpson

Jul 13, 2015, 5:18:37 PM7/13/15
to Jack Ring, Sys Sci, Kevin Dye, mjs...@gmail.com, Janet Singer, Constantina Spanoude, Yiannis Laouris, Yiannis Laouris, constantina spanoude
Notes on the preface to "Structuring Complex Systems."

Please see attached document.

Take care, be good to yourself and have fun,

Joe

PrefaceNotes.pdf